[SP-F6] «Feeding the Enemy» Lets go Hunting!!!

Familiar Results:

When feeding a familiar, you have one chance to tame a familiar every page. If you don't want a familiar that you tamed without buffs, you may kill it and continue searching. Use the loot die to see if you do. 

[1] Ouch! The mob attacks you and deals half of your health in damage, then flees. You may not tame the familiar now.

[2-10] The mob is not interested. 

[11-18] Success! You have tamed a familiar. This familiar must be smaller than a large dog and cannot add buffs or support you.

[19+] Success! You have tamed a familiar. This familiar must be smaller than a large dog and adds a buff like an Uncommon Item. Must be approved by a GM.

Alyss had heard about this quest, it was said that you could tame a companion if you were lucky even one that gave you bonuses. She had decided to take on the challenge, maybe her luck could change on this mission, so she had taken off to floor six that was a jungle to try find some animals to try and tame, with some luck she would get it quickly but who knew.

So Alyss had just arrived in the amazon village and went to the gate to look our and smirked "This is the day where i find my companion and gets a mascot for my shop" she giggled and charged out into the jungle to take a look around.