(PP-F1) Beast Companion

The day was rather beautiful with the sun shining high above my head as I laid on the grass in this peaceful afternoon. Can't really get any peace without getting chased in town, so I just spend most of my time in the field and try to level up so that I can catch up. Not to mention that there's a bounty on a certain PKKer known as Asen and is marked as highly dangerous for any who fights him. He was last seen going up to the 6th Floor. I sighed as stretched my arms.

Man... That is so far away to get to him. Then again if he's as dangerous as others say then I should be able to catch him before he can get away any further than he already has. I told to myself.

Another PKer?! I wonder what he's doing out here doing nothing? I asked myself as I was traveling around trying to find a worthy familiar to have as my companion until I saw a red hair man just laying on the grass bed chilling it seems. Approaching him cautiously with my hand on my scimitar.

Excuse me, but are you friendly or do I need to use violence? I asked him in a rather cold fashion but I remain alert in case he tries to pull anything.

Scanning my surroundings, I guess he was telling the truth, so I loosened my grip but stayed were I was standing not daring to go near him.

What are you doing all the way out here? Aren't you suppose to hunt other players? I questioned rather rudely but it was necessary in order to get an idea about this guy.

Shrugging my shoulders as I look back at the sky and tried to enjoy the peacefulness that was left.

I just came and relax by enjoying the view, weather, and the quietness that's around here. As for hunting other players however, I am hunting but I'm specifically hunting down one. Only problem is that he's so far up that it's going to be difficult to catch him. I explained. Then I opened my inventory and got out a goblet filled with sizzling red liquid. With that I took a sip and it's flavor was like tasting ripe cherries with a bit of a massage from the sizzling.

Seeing that he seems so openly and rather unnaturally comfortable around me which was a surprise to me.

"Well...um... I'm also rather searching for a specific player that's on here as well and he's pretty high up too. Hey! I got a wonderful idea! How about we team up and go after our targets together?!" I asked in excitement.

Katrina eh? I'll admit you don't seem the type to have a record on your head. I said with honesty as I was referring to her orange cursor.

So if we're going to be hunting down our targets, wouldn't it be considered polite to address who you're after? Ladies first. I politely said to her as I took another sip of my drink while sitting up.