[SP-F5] The Traveler <<Quest>> "The Forgotten Cookie"

Alyss had heard of this quest, it was something with some girl who had gotten sick, and needed someone to go look for something she had lost in the dessert but could Alyss really find it by herself ?.

She went down the road near the dessert and found the girl sitting in a camp all coverd up.

Alyss walked over to her and asked "Your the one needing people to go into the dessert for you are you not?"

The Lady responded with "Thats right i am, are you here to go get the stuff i dropped out there?"

Alyss replied with "Yeah better then ever, can't be that hard, what is it i'm looking for out there in the first place?" She said with a smile.

The Lady then said "A Wooden Crate, easy to spot when you see it, so if you could go bring that to me i would be happy" the lady said.

Alyss then looked towards the lady one last time "I be back in a days time or so, so be sure to rest while you wait for my return"

ID10097 CD5

[Alyss 22/22]

Alyss had heard roamers about a lost cave in the desert maybe it was near there the lady had lost her crate.

Alyss started walking out into the desert and started looking around without having to much haste since she did need to look carefully it was a desert there could be many kinds of deadly animals out here.

She did not see much around the area, then came to mind "Maybe one of the monsters out here eaten the crate?" she knew there was snakes out here maybe if she started hunting some snakes she could be lucky to find the crate quickly.

So Alyss started looking for above average sized snakes out in the dessert.