[SP-F1] Missed the Boat

??? looked around in both directions before slowly walking out of town, with his sword held in the air, and his eyes staring straight forward. ??? turned both ways looking for signs of monsters or players, because either would not be the best thing to have at the very second. Then he ran out of the town on his way, to go be insane. 

Eventually, ??? ran out into a boar. The boar had horns. ??? wanted the horns. "I.......want horns!" ??? looked at the boar, yelling that he wanted horns. I.......I want horns....... "Give me your horns, thingie!" ??'s sword came flying out of it's sheath, a bright gleaming color as ???  charged at it, his sword being waved back and forth madly, ???'s illness was getting a hold of him again. "Die, you stupid, pathetic little boar!" The boar shot up into millions of crystals as ???'s sword flew through it, and ??? continued to slash until he finally opened  his eyes and saw that the loot thingie was in front of him. He had received 15 col and a boar horn! Yes! No one messes with me...............Not even a boar! If I want a horn, I will get one.................

ID:10229

Battle Dice:9(Critical) 1 +1 +1=3 DMG

Loot Dice:18

???:7/7

Boar:0/3

??? continued to walk around in the wilds until he finally saw his enemy in front of him. a dire wolf, about 2 feet tall with deep, dark red eyes. "Hmm.....You just gonna stand there, you stupid. Pathetic. Little. Dire. WOLF!" ???'s sword came flying out of it's sheath, and ???'s face made a crooked smile. "While I am only level two, no one who's level two would be defeated by a pathetic. lone. wolf!" ???'s madness possessed him again as he yelled at the wolf, "DIE!"  ??? was on top of the wolf instantly while ???'s sword flew beautifully through the air, as the sword cut through the wind. The sword missed it's target. Then ??? stepped back a bit, then was charging at the wolf, at a speed that ??? thought to be un-measurable, but apparently it was possible in the game of Sword Art Online. The sword was cutting through the wind once more, as ??? hoped to end the beast's life.

But the wolf found a way to escape ???'s mad grasps and scratched at ???, damaging his health bar a bit.

ID:10488

Battle Dice:3(Miss) 0 Damage Point - 0 Damage Mitigation = 0 Damage(Miss)

Mob Dice:7(Hit) 1 Damage Point - 0 Damage Mitigation = 1 Damage

???'s Current Health: Beginning Health: 7

Dire Wolf's Health: Beginning Health: 3

Then ??? got mad. He was never supposed to miss on his big wave hits. "Bad wolf!" ??? wanted to assure the thing that had forced him to miss would never see the light of day after today. "Well, your attack was very weak anyways, fool of a wolf. Fool of a lone wolf. Fool of a lone dire wolf. Fool of a lone dire wolf with no brothers, sisters, or any family to look after it. Poor, poor, dire wolf!" The dire wolf bared it's polished white fangs, and ??? realized how badly  he wanted one of the fangs, or something of the wolfs. Or just a plain material of any sort.

Now ??? wanted to kill it. The two enemies charged at each other, with both having hopes of killing the other. ???'s sword went slicing through the air, but the wolf dove to the side. Before the wolf could get up in anyway, whether it be to attack him or charge away, ???'s foot flied down to prevent the escape of the wolf and ??? dove his sword into the wolf's body.

ID:10489

Battle Dice:9(Hit) 1 Base Damage + 1 Critical + 1 Sword Skill = 3 Damage Points

Loot Dice:5(Failure) 1 material retrieved.

???'s Current Health: Beginning Health: 7

Dire Wolf's Health: Beginning Health: 3

??? continued on his journey through the plains on floor one. It was fun, you know, journeying out on the plains and forests of floor one. ??? looked up to see the beautiful glow of the sun going down beneath where ??? could see it. It was already sunset. ??? decided he would fight off one more boar or wolf and then head back into town, with safety. ??? waited for a wolf to come.

Then it finally came to him. ???'s sword came flying out, and ??? wanted to bring upon a quick death to this wolf. Once again, his sword sliced the wind in two as the blade wickedly flew at the wolf.

ID;10493

Battle Dice:9(Critical) 1 Base Damage +1 Critical +1 Sword Skill = 3 Damage Points

Loot Dice:19 (Yay!) 1 Uncommon Item of any choice(Will update) and a material. 

+1 Material

+1 Uncommon Item

Item Name:Baetylus

Item Type: Accessory(stone)

Item Link: http://www.sao-rpg.c...issed-the-boat/

Item ID: 10943

Loot Dice: 19

Item Quality: Uncommon

Item Enhancements: +1 Accuracy

Item Description:  a sacred stone which was supposedly endowed with life

Item Mythology(if found in mythology): Greek Mythology

??? would head back into town to grab a quick bite then head back out here to fight some more monsters. As ??? walked, he began to hum to Do you Want to Build a Snowman from the old Disney movie Frozen. ??? had no idea why he was doing so, but he was. As ??? entered the Town of Beginning's, ??? noticed the stream of traffic slowly started to recede. While ??? attempted to get around everybody, which was very hard, he knew it could have been much worse in more traffic. 

"Excuse me! Pardon me! Out of my way!"

Shouts like that could be heard from every way, whether it be that he was the one saying it or it be the other player. But eventually, ??? was able to navigate through the city streets. "Well, I will not be living in a big city when I live by myself!" But ??? wondered what it would be like living in his own, even with an illness that is said to end the one infected's life in the end. So the end when he died, it would be from the disease, rather than old age. Or both.

But why was he thinking about that gloomy picture? ??? needed to worry about what was going on right at the second, and survive Sword Art Online before he starts to think about how he will die from an incurable disease. Soon, when ??? was turning the corner, ??? found the free NPC restaurant that he had wanted to go to for his quick bite. Italiano style.