[PP-F1] Opposites

I was on the battlefield and had been practicing on getting stronger, but doing it alone was no where near as fun as it is with one other friend. "Man... I really need a grinding partner. Maybe I'll be able to find someone my level to grind with. We'll both need to bring stronger if we want to get outta here. And I'm not looking for a pushover either...ugh" I left the battlefield, yawning on my way to town.

Once again, entering the , not much for me to do at this low level but grind my gears...GET IT? Ah...sure you do. Anyway, it was a hot day in Aincrad... it felt like my body could melt any second now. Maybe I'm over-exaggerating the temperature. I wiped much sweat from my forehead and looked around the crowded town trying to find a partner to grind with who was around the same level as me. "Excuse me? Any of you fruit loops wanna grind with me? Ah....such a shame. Some of you don't even deserve to be called name brand cereals. Mostly a bunch of Chimpan-ass-loops!! Ugh!" I stuck both my hands in my pockets and walked into a diner and swiftly took a seat without noticing a small and cute child sitting across from me. "Heya! Was this seat taken by anyone kiddo? Maybe your older and protective friend or something? Look a little too young to be in this game. Wait--" My eyes widened once I looked at the girl more, not like I was checking her out since I obviously suspected her to be a child, but something about her posture and facial expression made me think otherwise. This is definitely not a kid...damn I'm so dumb for falling for that trap. She kinda looks mean. I would bet my Col, well if I had any. Seeing that I'm only in here to duck the heat. I'd bet anything she's gonna kick my teeth in.

"Erm.... excuse me...hehe" I embarrassedly, awkwardly and shamefully thought about trying to leave the diner without the girl snapping on me but it felt I was paralyzed in my seat from being a total rude idiot.