[OP-F1] (Re) Start in Aincrad!

As the bright flash of white began to fade away, it turned into the starting area of SAO, a sight that is truly to behold. Anyways, as the beauty of Aincrad sank in, I coludn't help but to smile and say, "I'm back, and I couldn't be any happier!" Thus this propelled me to begin wandering around. Maybe I can find a shop or something, but going through SAO alone sounded awful. CIt is great being after so long)

??? walked down the streets of floor one with his head down, only looking up when he would run into a fellow or two. His hood hid half of his face like this, ??? did not want himself to be seen by everybody in the world, who ever existed. The town was filled with people, all the non-beta testers were here, for the most part. ??? looked around again, each corner, looking for something.

Although he did not know what it was he was looking for exactly. ??? had to think about that for a second or two. What was he looking for? Maybe it was his illness blinding the cause of this illusion blockade. The illness was a mental disease, which was why he had to solo and be a loner most of the time. He was starting to get the hang of the illness though, even though it had not been completely removed from his system. ??? couldn't even remember what his name or  age was in the real world. Of course, he would remember it on later in the game.

You see, in the game, sometimes the disease would help him kill a monster, but who's to say it wouldn't be the cause of a player killing? But ??? knew he could control a disease for a day. Then, when he neared the towns teleportation thingie,  ??? bumped into a player. "Oh, man I'm soooo sorry!" But his hood was about to show his face. He began to dart away.

I was lost in my own thoughts as I strolled around the city. As the quest to figure out what to do, and more importantly, to find companions for SAO become more aparent to be fruitless. I had my head down, trying to figure out what was wrong with me, how it was nearly impossible for me to get somebody to join me in a party, and I muttered to myslef repeatedly. "Man, why am I always in situations like this?!" I acknowledge my height and my seemingly constant peeved face are factors in the unforgiving equation in why people tend to leave me alone.Although I suspect more is involved, maybe I give off an aura of despair and unease, and plus my uncommon yet spontaneous comments to myself may play a role in it for all I knew.

Still lost inside my own head, I bump into a hooded figure (looked pretty cool, if I may add). As I looked up, I froze. This is my chance to gain a member for my party, but no words came from my mouth as my brain was nothing but incoherent thoughts. He immediately responded with an apology, and began to turn around and run off. Multiple thoughts formed inside my head, such as "Who is he?" and "Why do they always go leave me alone like this", yet one thought was stronger than all the others, "I am going to do this, I will not be feaeful this time." I quickly shouted "Hey, wait up!" I then followed him, hoping that this time good fortune had my back.

??? darted away, without thinking of the other player's feelings. But for the most part, he did not even know the player was following him. ??? looked around for a second and then continued, without seeing form of character behind him. But that was because he did not look hard enough behind him. ??? then heard someone yell for him to wait up, and then he did wait up. Walking back towards where the sound had come from, ??? had not been sure who was yelling for him until he saw a player, the player exactly that ??? had bumped into just before."Hey man, want to party?" 

??? could tell by the player's expression that they had wanted to form a party with him, and  that was why the player had chased ???, the hooded player and the one that ran away, wanted to party with him. So he made it easier by asking the question, rather than making the other player ask him. But now all there was left to do was not die when they got in the wilds and then also control your madness, then you may have found yourself a life-long friend. A BFF. "Don't you think it's glorious today?"

??? asked the question because he wanted the player to see more friendly bits of him, so he would say yes to the party request. But that was tru though. it was a glorious day in Aincrad, even with the sun blaring as much as it was. The first day in Aincrad, Aye.