[PP-F1] The Sky Descends

Being new is always hard, even in a place as beautiful as Starting City, the crowds pushed past not even giving Skylar the time of day. It was so awesome! Skylar was never ignored before so he always had eyes watching him. Here no one seemed to care or even notice his presence. It may have been a sad feeling but it was also pretty liberating. Skylar breathed in the sight and sounds all around him savoring each knew smell, some better then others. Not to mention the sounds! Oh how great they are to his ears. "This is a pretty nice place, everything is so vivid, hard to believe this is actually a game".

Skylar walked over to the nearest building noting how it seemed to be different patches of color on it at once. "Not perfectly done but it adds character". He may have been talking to himself but he enjoyed every minute of it.

Meanwhile out in the fields of the hunting grounds sitting on the grassbed was a young man who wore an all black mixture suit of leather and cloth. The only skin exposed is the sides of his temples and his crimson red eyes as he has his hood up as well as the cloth mask covering most of his face. Gnawing like a savage beast was an angered wolf as it tries tearing into Asen's armor. Unfortunately it seems to be doing nothing to him, literally his health isn't even moving as the wolf has a chunk of Asen's forearm in its mouth. Asen wasn't worried at all as these beasts can't hurt him out here. In a way he was pretty much invincible out here in this floor, not because that he's such a high level though. Then as if things couldn't have gotten more annoying, two more wolves charges at him. He let's out a sigh. "Man, can't get a peaceful day out here today huh?"

With a flash of onyx black steel that has a neon orange edge, the wolf gnawing on his forearm suddenly split into two right down in the middle before it shattered into pieces. Gripped in his hand was a curved sword of a scimitar who's blade was as dark as the night with a neon orange edge. Before Asen could blink one of the wolves that charged at him snapped its jaw on his throat. His health bar only went down by a speck before his healing kicked in.

(ID: 11079)

BD: 8(hit)

MD: 10(hit)

CD: 10 (+2 Health)

Wolf's Health 1: 0/5

Wolf's Health 2: 5/5

Wolf's Health 3: 5/5

Asen's Health: 47/47 (3(1+2 Crit)DMG - 2 DMG Mit +2 Health= +1 Health) 

The sound of clanging was pretty loud. It was loud enough for Skylar to hear it, and it sounded cool. Following the sound of the noise to  a nearby clearing to see a man battle some boars. "How cool would it be if I could fight like that" the battle was graceful and was going in the mans favor as if it was nothing. The way the soldier moved reminded him of Haigu, graceful, poised, with an underlying animal instinct. Skylar could easily see just how strong this guy is. He inched forward a bit to get a better view.

(ID: 11200)

MD: 5(miss)

One of the wolves goes to try to lunge for Asen's shin while the other goes around to try to get on his flank. Well that didn't happen as Asen flipped his blade and stabbed straight down onto the skull of the wolf before its canines could snap onto his leg. The other wolf comes charging from behind trying to bite at Asen's hand. However the dead wolf shattered into pieces as it freed his sword, which before doing so Asen begins to turn. When his blade was free from the dead corpse, Asen quickly spun around and slammed the wolf right under its jaw to send it rolling a few times away from him. It seemed that Asen was playing the old bait and switch tactic as he draws them into thinking that they're going to hit him only to be dead wrong. Quite literally as that second wolf had proven that theory already.

Wolf 1: 0/5

Wolf 2: 0/5 (5 DMG)

Wolf 3: 5/5

Asen's Health: 47/47

Skylar watched the man dispatch one wolf and miss the second. It was awesome! The soldier did not look like he was having a hard time battling the wolves. "Wow he is soooo cool!" Skylar wondered if he could have him as a mentor. The guild he joined is full of nice people but there was something about this guy that drew him closer. "Wow his cursor yellow! That is a pretty unique color"  He moved closer waiting for the warrior to finish battle before getting his attention.

His crimson eyes weren't just focused on the wolf, he was focused on everything around him as he would occasionally turn his head with his eyes scanning every aspect that he was able to see in a quick glance. His crimson red eyes laid upon the male player that seemed to be watching the battle. Well, if one can call this a battle as the wolf circles around him trying to get behind him where it thinks he can't see it. Unfortunately for it he doesn't rely on his sight, he also uses his hearing to his advantage as he quickly spins around just when the wolf lunged at him only to bite into steel as Asen had rammed his sword right into its jaw all the way till one can see the point of his neon orange keen edge seen from the lower spine of the wolf where it sticks out. The wolf shatters into data fragments showing his sword for all to see that it is unscathed from blood which meant that there really wasn't any blood on this game.

(ID: 11265)

MD: 6(miss)

LD: 16 (Received 1 Mat)

Wolf 3: 0/5 (5 DMG)

Asen's Health: 47/47

Skylar watched as the last wolf turned into numbers and dissipated. He slowly walked out towards the soldier, checking all around for any signs of wolves, he stepped into the grass. "Hello there!" He shouted loud enough to hear as he walked towards him. The wind whistled softly around him with the grass feeling soft underneath his feet. "I cannot help but notice you are an impeccable swordsman!" He spoke with comfort to the stranger.

The young man turns his head to the player as he sheathed his sword. His crimson red eyes examining the player up and down for a bit and sees that this guy has the equipment of a beginner as he recognizes the beginner's/basic sword anywhere. He can remember on how his beginner's sword broke on him. "Either you've been around my kind before or you are one of the few that doesn't know about my kind." Asen muttered to the player as his crimson red eyes met the player's eyes. "Plus you might want to be a little quieter as there might be some PKers out there that might be around. Not to mention that loud noises usually attracts monsters."

Crimson. The eyes are crimson red.Well that is cool as hell! "If I attract a monster right now. How about you fight it?" Skylar walked close to inspect the man. Reaching up to touch his hair and eyelids. "My name is Skylar by the way and this is not weird." He said as he touched the stranger with the red eyes.

This guy was just complete bizarre to Asen as Skylar reaches over to touch his hair, which was kind of fine with him. He has tolerance of such things only to an extent though, and he was watching this guy like a hawk. When Skylar goes to touch his eyes, Asen let his instincts kick in as he quickly snatched Skylar's wrist to stop him from touching his eyes. His hand flew up to the man's wrist pretty fast too as for a moment at this close of a range it was a brief blurring motion. Asen has a rather firm grip too, though he doesn't mean to but he does put a decent amount of pressure to Skylar's wrist to support of him not being able to go any further. "You won't get any experience from that then. It's better to do it yourself rather than hiding behind somebody's shadow. In this world you're going to have to stick up for yourself even when you draw your weapon. From my prospective though, if you draw your weapon at me then you'd best be ready to kill me." He's pretty much making this game sound like a life and death situation, which he wasn't wrong really. However he wasn't right to an extent as there might come a time where you can't just kill someone.

Skylar froze as the stranger grabbed him, not hard enough to hurt, just  enough to shock. "I never actually hide behind someone else's shadow. I am pretty tough." Skylar puffed out his chest a little bit and stared the stranger in the eyes. Than smiled.

"You actually would not hurt me. Besides my dagger is decorative I really do not use it." Skylar was pretty sure about it. He felt a kindness in the stranger that was un-explainable. Then again he could be completely wrong and was about to have his throat slashed. It just seemed highly unlikely though, what would the stranger gain from taking his life. "Besides are you normally so rough on the first date? I would actually prefer to be brought dinner first."