[SP-F1] Dagger of My Dreams

Strolling the streets of this wonderful city that was apparently known as the Starting City. Which was kind of obvious in her mind since this was the first city she was spawned to. Her crimson red hair that turned into a fiery red when the sun shines upon her from above was pulled up into a ponytail that kind of gave her long hair a swishing motion behind her as she walked down the streets. She honestly didn't know where she was really going, but she just pretended like she did letting her feet carry her wherever she goes as long as she was somewhere. Her icy cold blue eyes wander from one side of the street to the next as she mainly kept to herself avoiding contact of others.

Though as she was walking she couldn't help but notice that there was a group of players, or what she thought was players as she later found out they were NPCs as they only bare a name over their heads. Yet they were talking about something that intrigued her mostly. "-I heard that Sai finally opened up her shop, took her long enough." One of the rougher looking guy spoke to them as a woman wearing a simple blue dress frowned on the man's words. "She's a sweet girl, you should pay her more respect as it's hard enough running a shop. Especially if she has to take in custom ordered weapons from people like you. And she doesn't even ask for money either! So you'd best watch your tongue!" The woman snapped as the man simply turned his big nose up at her that really ticks Rias off. But she kept her tongue under control as she kept walking away from the group. Even if they were NPCs, that guy still could've been a lot nicer in her opinion.

Still the fact that she overheard of a blacksmith taking in custom orders without asking for money is something that she needs. If she needs to go do favors or run errands that was fine with her. She needed the experience anyways. So when she saw the next NPC that was just standing idly by, she asked him about this Sai girl and where her shop was located. The NPC simply smiled at her even though she was not as the woman gave Rias the directions and where to find the shop.

Rias followed the directions the woman NPC had given her and even though she was a bit uncertain at first on whether the woman was right or wrong on her directions. Rias comes face to face with the store that she heard about. After checking the name for a minute on whether it was the right one or not, she pushes the door open as a bell chimes upon her entrance. Standing behind the counter who was looking over a list of some sort was a young girl who later turns out to be an NPC as Rias later found out since she approached the girl who was looking at her with a questionable expression on her face.

"Hello! Welcome to my shop! How may I help you today?" The girl boldly yet cheerfully welcomed Rias who still had that icy glare about her. "I heard that this was the shop where you can get custom orders, are you Sai by any chance?" Rias stated rather bluntly yet still had the feminine tone about her. Sai simply smiled brightly at the red haired girl. "Indeed I am! Are you perhaps interested in a particular weapon?"

"Well I don't know of anything in particular other than a better dagger like a tanto or a stiletto would suffice I believe. The design i'm going to let you pick since you're the blacksmith, but I particularly want a tanto." Rias admitted as that is what she wanted but she kind of got stuck with this stiletto. She can still work with it, but she prefers tantos better as they have a wider blade and has a decent weight to it. Sai nods in agreement as she kept her smile on her face. "I sure can! Now, all I need you to do is to gather some Cold Iron Ingots that should be able to be found in the fields if you look for it." Rias nods in agreement even though she was told that there wouldn't be any money involved. She could understand if it was running errands or something, but she guessed if the blacksmith doesn't have any ingots to work with then the blacksmith can't work. "Very well, i'll be back with them." With that being said she turns on her heel and walks out of the store.

The red haired girl let's out a sigh of relief after the door of the shop closed behind her. Briefly she closed her azure blue eyes while tilting her head up a bit towards the sky. She couldn't help but have a feeling that she's more likely going to be fighting to get the material that she needs. Then she opens her eyes once again to gaze upon the beautiful blue sky that almost matches her eyes except hers is a deeper shade of blue. Reluctantly, she took her sights off the magnificent sight so that she can begin walking down the streets towards the gate that leads outside of the city.

(ID: 11419)

LD: 1

Rias had taken her leave of the Starting City as she began her story by going out on hunting down this Cold Iron Ingot. Apparently it can be found somewhere in these fields of grass, perhaps it can even be dropped by a monster. First though she's going to try her hand on finding the material through normal means by searching for it. However her attempts seem to have been proven futile as she hasn't a found a thing let alone even a monster of any kind. "Maybe i'm in the wrong spot?" She mumbled to herself as she looked around at the fields for anything really.

(ID: 11425)

LD: 18

Much to Rias surprise, she was in fact the right spot after all as she was searching through a bundle of high grass that seemed out of place amongst this field of grass. Of course there were other patches of high grass throughout the field but she was exaggerating. She says this because as she moved the blades of grass out of the way, she comes face to face with a grayish rough looking sphere with jagged bits into it. She picks it up with her hand as it was slightly cold to the touch, like icy cold but faint. When she pokes at it for examination, a cute smile spreads on her face when she reads Cold Iron Ingot on the screen. "I can see why this thing is called that, it's almost like holding onto an ice pack with this thing." She mumbled joking to herself as she puts the ingot into her inventory.

Received 1 Cold Iron Ingot Material

However, as she was too preoccupied with her finding, she begins to hear a low growl that makes her smile fade as her color was drained to pale. She turns her head with her red hair following her movement as her azure blue eyes meets the source. Staring at her rather hungrily with yellow predator eyes was a wolf baring its fangs at her. It was rather small, maybe up to her knees height at best, but that doesn't stop it from showing it's dangerous side of itself. Cautiously, she reaches behind her to slowly draw out her stiletto while simultaneously standing up to her feet.

Battle Commenced

Hungry Wolf's Health: 5/5

Rias's Health: 5/5

(ID: 11609)

BD: 9 (Hit, Crit +1 DMG)

MD: 10 (Hit, Crit +2 DMG)

It was like a draw almost between these two, the red haired girl winced on how much damage she had just sustained. Rias had waited for the wolf to attack first so that she could easily evade and strike swiftly. Well that did work to an extent, as she timed it just right before she jumped a few paces to the left and jumps right at the lunging wolf's chest. She drove her stiletto right into the rib cage area. Unfortunately what she didn't anticipate was that the wolf had snapped its jaws hard into her left arm as they both seemed to have dealt the same amount of damage. She quickly kicked the wolf in the ribs to rip her dagger free before she takes a few steps back holding onto her wounded arm. Her eyes grew with a mixture of fear and desperation as she winds up biting on her lip trying to think of something. She had to make her next step carefully and finish this battle quickly.

Wolf's Health: 2/5 (2 DMG + 1 DMG (Crit))

Rias's Health: 2/5 (1 DMG + 2 DMG (Crit))

(ID: 11611)

BD: 7 (Hit)

MD: 1 (Miss)

Luckily, that kick she gave it earlier threw the wolf off its course somehow as it staggers a bit on its four legs. She uses this moment of it being thrown off to strike swift and true. Not wasting time as she quickly lunged at the wolf the moment it staggered, and with a quick jab of her dagger she puts a small width mark on its forehead but it went deep into the skull. That was all it took and that was all she needed to end this battle as soon as possible. She stood still for a moment before she dropped to her knees while looking at how close she was to dying in just one attack. She's not even sure if the part where if you die in this game you die for real is even true at all. But those that have died were never seen around anymore from what she heard.

Received 1 Mat

Wolf's Health: 0/5 (2 DMG)

Rias's Health: 2/5