[SP-F4] The Trial of Death

Draterion gripped his sword, but quickly let it fall, as it began to drag slowly on the ground as he walked, waiting for something. Draterion waned something but he did not know what is was................... Draterion looked around in one direction, then the other, continuing walking in a straight path leaving a trail in the snow with his sword. Quickly, he popped his sword back into a grip on his hand and looked to see a rather large snowman. Draterion looked at the ground for a second, then back at the monster. "What are you looking at! Get lost, you----------" With that, Draterion gripped his sword hard in his hand.

Battle Dice:4+2=6(Hit!) 7 Damage Points!

Mob Dice:9(Critical) 3 Damage Points!

Draterion- 46/49

Snow Monster-68/75

Draterion veered back as the snowman landed a hit to his left shoulder. The cut quickly went away. In retaliation, Draterion stared at the beast and screamed: â€‹"Too many people have undermined me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have had enough of this f-ing stuff that goes on here! I will rise as of now! Now shut up and die!" Draterion charged back up at the snow monster.

Battle Dice:7+2=9(Hit!) 7 Damage Points

Mob Dice:2(Miss) 0 Damage Points

Draterion-46/49

Snow Monster-61/75

Draterion saw it's red eyes glow a deep red color as he smirked. "See what happens to idiots like you who undermine me? I am king! Now kneel down and beg or else!" Draterion's sword was gripped well in his hands as he charged up to meet his opponent head on as he striked an uppercut blow to the snowman's upper body, hoping to deal a great deal of damage to it.

Battle Dice:3+2=5(Miss) 0 Damage Points

Mob Dice:7(Hit) 2 Damage Points

Draterion-44/49

Snow Monster-61/75

Draterion eyed the monster again. "Are you undermining me again? Do you just think I'm just a fluffy bing bag that can be hit like that? Well I'm not. Now shut up and die! Becuase as of this moment, I am your king! Bow down to me, you pathetic little snowman!" Draterion charged at the snow monster, swinging his blade like crazy as he closed in. The beast landed a smashing blow to his side but Draterion could not even feel it. He was in the mood again.

BD:1+2=3(Critical Failure)

MD:10(Hyper Critical)

Draterion-40/49

Snow Monster-61/75

Draterion's eyes flared in the morning sun, even though it was snowy all over. If you had ever been ski-ing in real life, then you would know what this would feel like IRL without sunscreen and sunglasses. The sunglasses part still applied to the game in the morning sun, but the sun was not burning him because he was in a game. "Die!" Draterion slashed at the monster. 

BD:7+2=9(Hit!) 7 Damage Points

MD:10(Hyper Critical!) 4 Damage Points

Draterion-36/49

Snow Monster-54/75

Draterion continued to fight the monster. His health was about a quarter gone, and so was the enemy's. If Draterion were to win, it would be a close fight. But he had to keep up with the taunts! "Look over here, you stupid-------" Before Draterion could finish his sentence, he attempted to thrust Dragon's Bane into the snow monster's upper chest part. The sword went straight through and then he quickly pulled it back out.

BD:4+2=6(Hit!) 7 Damage Points

MD:5(Miss!) 0 Damage Points

Draterion-36/49

Snow Monster-47/75

Draterion needed to continue on with the fight, and hurry up. He now realized a better thing he could be doing- exploring a dungeon of some sort, not in the middle of no where. Or he could post a quest on the player quest board for something funny, and maybe the reward could be the Cupid's Arrow that he had received from a boss battle. The arrow was worthless to him, although the arrow could be used as many different types of one-handed weapon, and dealt and increased amount of damage. Quickly, while the two(snowman and Draterion) were on stare down, He swung his sword in a wide circle at the snow monster.

(Forgot this on some posts, good this isn't a quest or GM event, LOL)ID:12369

Battle Dice:7+2=9(Hit!) 7 Damage Points

Mob Dice:5(Miss!) 0 Damage Points

Draterion-36/49

Snow Monster-40/75

Draterion had successfully landed a skillful hit on the enemy monster. "Hah!" Draterion smiled a rather wicked smile, as he rubbed his sword across his hand, the sword having a nice reflection and shadow off the snow and sun. Draterion then quickly lunged at the beast to take it unawares, hoping to kill it. "Ahahahahah! I am your king, now bow down!" 

ID:12370

Battle Dice:5+2=7(Hit!) 7  Damage

Mob Dice:9(Critical!) 3 Damage

Crafting Dice:3(No Heal)

Draterion-33/49

Snow Monster-33/75

Draterion laughed at the snow beast as it left a huge gash on his upper left arm. "Oh, you just gonna come up and defeat me, huh? Why don't you just do it then! If you think you can, come hither and defeat me, you giant snow ball!" The snow monster came over to him as he said, and then Draterion striked the monster with a huge hit.

ID:12373

BD:4+2=6(Hit!) 7 Damage Points

MD:3(Miss!) 0 Damage Points

CD:4(No Heal) +0 Health

Draterion-33/49

Snow Monster-26/75

Draterion continued his focus on the monster as he landed the blow. Now he would stop talking and finish off this son of a gun. Quickly, Draterion began to close in, not to leave the combat zone with the snowman without it's head. Now, Draterion did a little somersault and came upon closer to the beast's legs and tried to hit one of it's huge feet.

ID:12374

BD:9+2=11(Critical!) 8 Damage Points

MD:9(Critical!) 3 Damage Points

CD: 4(No Heal) +0 health

Draterion-30/49

Snow Monster-18/75

Draterion had to stay closed-in and think about the fight. Of course, he could attempt to strike the enemy with the arrow, but that wouldn't be a good idea. The combat scene becomes intense as Draterion slashes his sword crazily at thee snow monster, wishing the battle would not of token so long. finally, he stepped back and attempted a shot at left leg.

ID:12421

BD:5+2=7(Hit!) 7 Damage Points

MD:2(Miss) 0 Damage Points
CD:6(No Heal) +0 Health

Draterion-30/49

Snow Monster-11/75

Draterion landed another great deal of damage to his left leg and watched as it's health bar greatly and quickly decreased down to the red area, but the snow monster made no different action since he was not a boss. Now Draterion just had to finish it off. His blade was in the air as Draterion attempted a strike on the beast's upper chest area by leaping into the air.

ID:12423
BD:7+2=9(Hit!) 7 Damage Points
MD:2(Miss) 0 Damage Points
CD:9(No Heal) +0 Health

Draterion-30/49

Snow Monster-4/75

Now all Draterion had to do was strike it one more time and he would be gone. "I think I feel better now!" Draterion attacked again but this time, tried to leap up and stab/thrust his sword into it's heart, that was if it had had one. But Draterion was pretty sure this monster did not have a heart. Then he saw all he got was a stupid material when he had tried so hard to find a beast with a lot of life so it would drop a lot of col.

ID:12424

BD:6+2=8(Hit!) 7 Damage Points

CD:9(No Heal) +0 Health
LD:9+1=10(Fail) 1 Material

Draterion kicked around in the snow, thinking for a moment and giving himself a moment to calm himself. Stop it! Draterion turned to see a this time small snowman, that he would probably be able to defeat easily. The snowman was not looking at him, so Draterion charged up at it, until he stepped back. The monster grew into a giant creature with wings. It's an ice dragon! Draterion never knew it was even possible for one of those to appear in the middle of nowhere. Before the battle could commence, Draterion drank down a health potion, which healed him for 5 health.

CD:9(No Heal)  Battle Healing skill heals 0 health.

Draterion-[35/49] (+5 Health)

Ice Dragon-[125/125]

Now Draterion pulled his heavy sword out of it's sheath and looked at the dragon, then charged up, having it unaware and unable to attack Draterion  this turn. "Die!" Draterion was a little scared he would not make it out of this one. When he was close, Draterion jabbed his sword into the monster's left side, to make sure it felt it. But he missed and it became apparent that the dragon was sleeping and he needed to wake it up with a good hit.

ID:12568
Battle Dice:2+2=4(Miss!)

Crafting Dice:6(No Heal) Draterion gains 0 Health

Draterion-[35/49]

Ice Dragon-[125/125]