[PP-F4] Anyone Can Join

*she sits by a rock eventuality thinking about her friends* "Why can't i be there with.. them?" she thinks in her mind. *she gets up sighing tiring to find a house to stay in in the nearby village.* *she finds a hotel. she thankfully has enough money for two weeks in it.* *she gets inside her room. It is amazing!* She thinks. "Wow this is so cool, I shall pay to be here!" she tells the hotel owner. *after a lot of talking about the room she settles down in bed. Turning off the light.* *she rolls over many times dreaming of her friends.* *she wakes up at 1:00 pm* "whoa.. Where'd the time go..?!" she tells herself. *she gets up and get dressed running to play outside in the grass.* *she dances and plays in the grass till it gets dark.* " I wonder.. If i can make friends here!" she says to herself *she quickly knocks at the first door* "Anyone there?" she calls inside. Sure enough.. there was SOMEONE there!

*kazumi logs on, as usual looking for something to make fun of.* *she hears someone step on a twig* "who's there." She asks quirky. Sure enough it was Kanoko. "Oh, good friend don't every scare me like that again!" She sighs looking at a map in her hand seeing a treehouse in the distance "common lets go see who's there!" She yells at her friend multiple things while walking there as they spy someone else in the tree top... "Who are you?" They both ask in unison.

"I didn't get hurt!" she smiled at Kanoko. "I know what he was about to summon." she says quietly. "He was about to summon fire ring. with us in the middle." She says sacredly. *they both go inside the dark castle.* "wow its nice hear! too bad theirs no one here!!" She smiles. "we should start this stonish kingdom!" She smiles. -Kazumi

*she helps gathering supplies and gives them to kanoko* "I shall make us some nice pillows and stuffy animals!" she smiles while she starts to make a cute cat and dog head that looks like fluffy and ruffles. *she finishes quickly yet slowly perfectly* "there now for the pillows!" she smiled. *she started to put together some cloth sewing.* *she finished putted fluffy wool into the pillow case.* "there!" she smiled while Kanoko finished the bed. Almost perfect ,but we could still sleep in it.

*she starts working on two dull daggers not perfectly not putting anything on the handles but carefully putting kazumi in the blades handle.* *she hands it to Kazumi as kazumi makes them sharper and better.* *Kazumi hands Kanoko a perfect bow and some arrows. Not many but, still some.* *they start to get there first blood* *she pierces the animals snout as Kazumi pounces from above piercing the animals throat.* *we then slowly cook the furry animal.* *we identify it as an Bull!* "This is quite fun!" Kanoko exclaims while taking the arrow with blood out of the bull's snout.