[PP-F1] Pumping Blood Through the Adrenaline Gland(Xanatos)

Draterion sat in the wilds of floor one, waiting for something to happen: A bunny hop on him. A boar attack him. But no, nothing was happening. So he stood up and began to walk around on the fields rather than the forest dungeons. Well this isn't too bad! Draterion walked around gleefully, enjoying his little "walk". "What a beautiful day it is!" Draterion continued to walk around until he saw a vine monster, and saw it's four health bars. A mini boss............Draterion hoped that another player would come have some fun with him and take out the easy mini boss.

The woods were a familiar sight to me. The leaves rustled in the wind, and the birds chirped as they flew through the air. I had spent a lot of time in the woods as a kid. It was one of the few places we could camp that the cops wouldn't kick us out of. I was wandering through just trying to find some excitement, after my battle with the Minotaur, I felt a sense of duty in training for the even tougher battles to come, I wouldn't let me come that close to death ever again. I will not die in this world, nor will anyone else if I can help it! After wandering through the wilds I saw a very young man eyeing a field boss! "Hey! You there! I hope that y-" I stopped is sentence realizing the powerful aura that come form him. Although he seemed very young, his confidence brimmed off his person like a fire. "Would you mind some help with that my friend?"

So, Draterion focused on the mini boss as the player arrived. "Yeah, sure, you may tag along!" Draterion pulled out Dragon's Bane from it's sheath and turned towards the monster, swinging his sword in a wide circle. "Ready to die yet?" Draterion lunged forward at it, hoping to thrust his sword into the vine beast. But the lunge missed as the vine beast swatted him away.

HATE:

Draterion-0

Xanatos-0

(OOC: Since I spawned the monster, you do not have to roll the mob dice. Do not! Here's how hate works:

The monster attacks the player with the most hate

Attack: +1

Critical: +2)

ID:12524

Battle Dice:1(Miss) 0 Damage Points to Vine Beast

Mob Dice: 8(Hit!) 1 Damage Point to Draterion

Crafting Dice:9(No Heal) Draterion +0 Health

Draterion-48/49

Xanatos-??/??

Plant Monster-100/100

VEJ1ods.jpg

(OOC That picture is awesomely hilarious, and I understand :))

Seeing an opportunity I rush in to take down the monster. It was an ugly creature. It's vines were covered in gooey moss and its eyes glowed red. I lunged my blade towards the creature, hoping to sever it quickly. 

ID#12516

BD:10 (Critical! +2) DMG= 4+2=6

My blade strikes true into the body of the vine creature. It writhes in pain and agony as my blade twists and turns inside its flesh. Wow, a perfect strike on the engage. This fight may go well for my friend and I more than I expected!

Xanatos 22/22

Draterion 48/49

Vine Monster 94/100

Draterion smiled as the player stroke a nice hit onto the beast. "Nice job! Switch!" Draterion turned back to focus on the monster, which was now focused on the other player. Shoot! What am I to do? The plant beast is now focused on the other player..... I need to get it's attention. "Hey you stupid plant!" Draterion screamed at it as he swung at one of the vine beast's vines.

ID:12530

Battle Dice:9+2=11(Critical) 8 Damage Points

Mob Dice:3(Miss!) Vine Beast missed Draterion.

Craft Dice:3(No Heal) Draterion heals 0 health

HATE:

Draterion-2

Xanatos-2

Draterion-48/49

Xanatos-22/22

Vine Beast-86/100

(OOC sorry for the late response. Had a DEP meeting today for my Navy induction)

While the vine plant seemed focused enough on the young man I seized my opportunity for another strong strike in its body. I stood strong and charged in to the back of the beast, aiming for what I hoped was a major part of its spine.

ID#12596

BD:4 +2=6 HIT!

DMG=4

My blow was not nearly as deadly as the last but It seemed to do some damage. The creature seemed to turn it's attention back to me. I hope I made it angry enough to draw some of it's attention. I'd hate for this young man to have all the fun!

Xanatos 22/22

Draterion 48/49

Vine creature 82/100