PP F1: Wandering the Fields

Jie wandered the fields, just taking in the sites. Even after this time, I still love how the place feels so real. The fields were one of his favorite places in the game, well, in the places he had visited anyway (meaning on the first floor). As he was walking around he spotted someone else there, a person he didn't recognize. So, being the person he was, Jie went over to say hello. Walking swiftly (but not too fast), he walked over to the person, took a breath, and said "Hey! I don't believe I've seen you around before!"

As I mind my own business, I heard someone greeting close by. I turn over to find a boy with blue hair. "What seems to trouble you?" I asked the player greeting me. I shook my head and offered my hand to shake, "Excuse my rudeness, My in-game name is Nobu." I greeted the player with a smile. He seemed to not seen my around the city and I give him a nod. "I'm out training most of the time. I don't feel like I have time to idle around." I stated, as I fall back on a bench behind me. 

[OOC: Due to inactivity to the thread. I'll RP my way out of this thread. Due to the fact he also didn't reply to my message, I don't feel like having an inactive thread staring me in the face.]

The player in front of me just kept on staring at me, so I waved my hand in front of his face, but he gave me no response. "Hey.. Stop being weird. GAH! This is pointless. Have fun with idling.." I said to the player, as I walk away. That player was being strange, but I shrugged it off and proceed to find another quest to begin. "Then again.. I could open up my shop with the certificate Griswald has given me." I stated, as I took off towards a lot of buildings that seem to be empty. I start to look around the area to find a good building fit for my shop. I turn back to see the player still idling, but ignored him and continued to find a building.

»Noctis has left the RP.«