[PP-F1] Rain, Rain, Rain (Miriko and Jie)

Miriko leaned against a building starting city, reading a book from a nearby library. Miriko's brunette hair and blue eyes were lighted up by the sun. Players in SAO were out and about doing their everyday duties. The blue sky and sun shined down on Aincrad. Miriko looked up and observed the amazing sky above her. Today is a beautiful day. Miriko continued to read her book about food as clouds started to slowly cover the sun and sky. The clouds turned dark and little drops of rain started falling. Miriko looked up as a drop landed on her cheek. But it was just sunny. Stupid game. Doesn't even know logic weather. As the rain started to really pour down, Miriko decided to head to an inn. She walked through the rain, clutching the book to her chest. Miriko finally found an inn. She walked in and sighed. The place was packed to the top. She walked through the crowd to find a empty table however there was none. In the corner of the room there was a table were only one player sat. Miriko walked towards the table, legs aching and dripping wet. "Ummmm excuse me but can I please sit with you?" Miriko gestured with her hands around the room at the filled tables. "There is no where to sit and I have been standing for a long time."

Jie was just finishing up the last of his meal when the rain hit. Glad I wasn't outside when that happened he thought. He pushed the plate away from him, thinking about what kind of profession he was possibly going to choose. I'll probably be an artisan, after all, that's pretty much what I'm good at in real life, then again, I can't really do anything in real life, I'm paralyzed with or without the nervegear. He was about to get up when some girl, probably a year or two older than him asked if she could sit down at the table with him, showing that there were no other free tables, and deciding this would be interesting, he stayed at the table. "Sure, take a seat." he said, looking up at her.

"Thanks, the rain caught me by surprise." Miriko smiled and sat at the table. Miriko placed her book on the table and started to run her fingers through her wet hair. "Hi, my name is Miriko." Miriko smiled as she pulled her hair up into her signiture pony tail. "What is your name?" looked the player across from her.

"Don't worry, that's happened to me once, except for the fact I was in the middle of a field, so I was almost drowning by the the time I got back" He smiled "figuratively speaking though, not sure I would have been able to make it back with that much water around me." He wondered if he was babbling, probably, but it doesn't really matter. he decided. "I'm Jie." he replied.

Miriko laughed at Jie's experience with the rain. "Well Jie is a nice name." Miriko spoke still smiling. She looked down at her clothes. "Yeah I need to dry off. I'm going to ask a NPC if they have some towels." Miriko got up and walked towards the counter where a NPC sat. The NPC looked at Miriko and pointed to a pile of towels nearby. Miriko grabbed a soft blue towel and walked back towards Jie. She sat down and looked at Jie. "So what brings you to SAO?" Miriko asked, interested with the player.

Miriko saw the look on Jie's face that she knew to well. Jie might have been through something similar to me. "Me too. I came to SAO to escape reality" Miriko gave a small smile and looked at Jie with her blue eyes. "We all have a past that we might not want to share. If you want I can tell you about myself." Miriko spoke, just loud enough so Jie could hear her but no one else. The rain continued to pour down outside.

Jie thought for a moment.Trust has been really hard to get from him lately, so he didn't really know if he could tell this person about himself. But maybe hearing her story would let him be able to tell her. He returned the smile, and said. "Sure, I can tell you my story afterwards." There, he said it. There is no way he can turn back now.

Miriko smiled. Its been a while since she has told anyone her past. Where do I start? "A couple of years ago I was in car accident. I was the only one that survived. My whole family exploded along with car. I was pulled out of the car before it exploded." Miriko paused, Her eyes misty, as if she was in another dimension. "I was taken in by foster parents. I continued with everyday life but I had depression, panic attacks and I was bullied at school. When I was 14, I got a part time job at a cafe nearby but it only got worse. On my 16th birthday, my foster parents brought me SAO and so here I am now. I don't get depression or panic attacks anymore and I can greet people with no problems at all." Miriko looked at Jie and smiled. "Thats all I have to say."