[SP-F9] Before the Flames

Raeyliff and Ash teleported to their most desired destination, Floor 9. At first sight, Ash chirped excitedly before squawking and flying far from Raeyliff. Raeyliff looked at it, a bit tired from running after it every day, but smiled. "After all, it did want to see this place again. I can't blame it." he said, looking over at where it went before running after it outside the safe zone. He ran through the path to see a hint of where Ash went, before it stopped and looked back at him with its intense green eyes. He understood immediately and went to his own path. It wanted to be alone, to do whatever it needed to do to feel like it was back home, to not feel like it was waited on by someone or something. Raeyliff understood that and grinned. This would be a win win situation for both of them. While Raeyliff would go ahead and fight some monsters here, Ash would return back to the volcanos and flames to treat his homesickness. 

[12944 BD:2+1=3 MD:9]

[Raeyliff fails, Skeleton deals 1 dmg]

Raeyliff took a look around before choosing a suitable monster. He looked to the direction a flaming skeleton warrior, or a scattered group of them. There were five in total, from where he could see. He walked forward and instantly got the attention of the first skeleton warrior in front of him and raised his battle-axe in attack mode. There was no time to waste, he needed to get materials for his shop that was long closed "If I had unlimited materials, I could almost guarantee the fact that I would be a master alchemist by now." he muttered to himself, before charging. Little did he know that he underestimated the power of the skeleton before him before being thrown back on the ground, a slash across his chest that stung but didn't hurt at all. He stood up and grinned. "That's more like it, but I have to kill you before you take away most of my HP, or else I'll end up too tired to continue." he said, raising his battle-axe for another try. 

[skeleton: 11/11]

[Raeyliff: 21/22]

[12945 BD:7+1=8 MD:6]

[Raeyliff deals 4 damage, Skeleton deals 1 dmg]

Raeyliff charged and slashed as fast as he could, and was able to break a couple of ribs off its chest. Angered, the skeleton roared and raised its sword up in the air before it charged and slashed Raeyliff once more before he could react at the arm. It stung a bit more but nothing too serious. He bent over and picked his battle-axe that he dropped from getting slashed and looked at the skeleton. "Well, I did double the damage you did with two attacks with only one attack. That should count as something, right?" he said, grinning, before raising his battle-axe for another attack. He wasn't through just yet. Meanwhile, Ash was simply taking a bath in a volcano, enjoying the heat. 

[Raeyliff: 20/22]

[skeleton Warrior: 7/11]