SP-F9 Nights of the Old Republic

Celes had been waiting for an hour already at the shack. She was ready to go. She pulls down her HUD to look at the time again. He said he would be here, he wasnt usually late...

"I'm sorry, i was attacked by a linnorm on my way here"  a cool voice says behind her. Celes visibly relaxes. She had always found her info broker to be  a particularly relaxing guy, even when he spoke, and she had feared the worst when he was late. 

"Well i suppose you can buy me a drink for my time here, yes?" she asks with a coy smile.

He smiles and sits down next to her, taking a glass "I have a field boss for you, but this time, I want the item he drops." Celes looks at him surprised "Why do you want it?  you dont usually take these things..." she wonders aloud a hint of suspicion tinging her voice.

He look at her and says "I hear its an item that can heal up to four players in a battle, thats useful. I dont want col. Get me that Item and i'll pay you." He says cheerily. 

He pulls down his HUD and sends map information over. "Theres one knight protecting the boss, defeat him and heal yourself, and then go on to the next one. This way youll be full up for the boss."  he says seriously. 

"are you ready?"

She hates this floor. Its hot, and stuff, and I hate the lava and the stupid things i have to fight and going west, i hate west. Dammit why did i agree to do this...  She kenw why, for months now her broker had given her solid information every time. Half of the skills she got were because he was sly and fast and good at what he did. She knew she owed him at least this. 

She was reaching a bottleneck in the cliffs, this was where it began, according to her map. She would find an Iron knight, and kill him, and then fight the field boss. 

The first knight can be found here and she is ready for him. She prepares herself and rushes forward taking the time to look him over.

Taller than her the knight stands at about 7 feet, clad in a dull gray armour. In his hand a deadly looking sword sits, its edges treminally filed to a keen razor edge.

She remembers the information her broker gave her...

<<Iron Knight>>

HP - 35

Damage - 4, Bleed on 9 or 10 for 2 turns dealing 1 damage.

Thorns - Deals 1 Damage To Enemy on a 6-8 enemy battle dice.

Its time to hit.

Roll: 13078

BD 5, craft 12

She rushes forward, not her best hit ever, but enough that she cuts into his side. Her glaive bites into him, just under the edge of his armour, a good hit (Damage, 10). She gives him a wicked smile as they begin their dance.

13140, bd 4

The knight moves to react, swinging the sword near her, but is too slow. Quickly celes jumps away, as the night rushes after her, trying to bull rush her with its heavy armour. But that is exactly what she needs she quickly rolls to the side, letting his momentum carry him past her and behind her, giving her the perfect position to strike again.

13150, bd 10, CD 9

Celes takes the opportunity to slip behind him and stab upward, just under on of his back plate of armour. The tip of the glaive finds its mark and she feels the knight freeze as her paralyze effect takes hold.(DMG 12, paralysis one turn). She smiles cooly and staightens up, preparing for her next hit.

Celes HP 53

Iron knight HP 13, paralyzed 1 turn.