[PP-F2] Back to Normal (Aika)

Raeyliff was walking by Floor 2, tired after his fights at Floor 9. Ash, however, was as happy as can be, flying around and making invisible patterns in the sky. Raeyliff grinned a little at the sight as he kept walking. It would take some time before Ash, his phoenix, wanted to go back to Floor 9 again. Nothing beat the heat and the sweet lava of the volcanoes of Floor 9 for him. He sat down on one of the benches in the Town Square and just relaxed there for a bit, partly not knowing what was he going to do next, and partly because he needed to sit down for a bit and enjoy the wind. If it's one thing he liked about Floor 2, it was its amazing, cool winds that were always refreshing. 

I was skipping into Town Square in floor two, enjoying the cool wind as it blew freely through the air. It was getting darker as the sun was setting but I didn't really mind. My long black whipped behind me as I picked up my pace into a run and did a cartwheel, landing on my butt at the end though. I didn't get up strait away since there weren't many people around and and looked up at the sky. It was different from real life. They dont sparkle like they do there. Their bright, I'll give them that, but they don't sparkle. I get up off the ground and start dusting myself off when I notice a single player siting by himself on one of the benches with his head in his hands and a phoenix , who I assume is his familiar, flying above him in circles. He looks tired. Tired and relieved. He had most likely just came back from one of the higher floor levels. I decided to be friendly and go introduce myself. I walk over to him and stand in front of him for a moment with my hands behind my back, he obviously didn't hear me approach but his familiar had come down from the sky and perched beside him. I leaned foward a little, but not such since I'm so short, and tilted my head sideways, "Hi." I said softly with a kind smile.

Raeyliff looked towards the direction of the speaker and smiled "Hey there," he said, before scooting over, thinking that she wanted to sit down. Not wanting to have an awkward atmosphere, he quickly continued conversation with the player. "My name's Raeyliff. My phoenix, I don't know if you saw it yet but you probably did, is called Ash. What about you?" he said. Ash, realizing that Raeyliff was fine and that nothing was going on, went back to flying, something scaring a few birds here and there. He took a look around, to see the number of players running around decrease and taverns lighting up their lanterns and candles. He looked forward to see the sun set and just seemed to be mesmerized by it for a moment, unable to take his eyes off of it.

I sat down, as ash had flown back up into the sky once again and looked over at Raeyliff to find him gazing at the sunset. I looked at it to for a moment. It looked extra pretty today. The colours were beyond beautiful, it reminded me of the sunsets that I used to watch from my treehouse when I was younger in real life. The sight made me smile, "My names Aika." I replied, while observing him. He looked like he was around 17.

"Pleasure to meet you, Aika." he said, smiling, turning to look at her. "How's life going on with you? Everything going okay?" he asked. He knew that for many it was hard to adapt and become part of this new world they lived in, this world that guaranteed death. But it wasn't only that that made people scared. It was the fear of not going back to the real world, the dreams and hopes and goals they wished to achieve there that were now in risk of being taken away from them, just because they decided to buy a popular VR game like this. He turned to look at the sky, that had already turned a bluish purple, and saw the stars and the moon. If its one thing he truly enjoyed in this new world, it was the scenery, the nature, the beauty. Extremely ironic how there is nature and silence and beauty here, it being a video game and all. Still though, it's better than nothing, he thought. 

I giggled at how blunt he was being but answered none the less. "Life is treating me just fine, just as long as I treat it the same." I stated, looking back up at the sky, but this time noticing the dark clouds that had started to gather. By the looks of it, it was going to rain tonight. Not that I minded, it would be nice, refreshing even, to have some rainy weather. I could already feel the cool moisture in the air on my skin.

((OOC: You might want to write a bit more so that your posts are counted, I believe the minimum requirement is five lines, so if you can do that that would be great :) ))

Raeyliff nodded. "That sounds good." he said, turning to look at Aika, and noticed that she was looking at the sky. Rain?  he thought, before looking back at Aika. "Um, do you want to go to an inn or something and spend some time there or do you want to stay under the rain? Both things are fine with me, since we're in a video game and we can't really get sick anymore..." he said, laughing a little. The truth was that he wasn't sure yet, he didn't know whether you can get sick in this game or not, but he predicted that Kayaba wouldn't have put as much care into the game as to put in diseases as well. Raeyliff took a look at Aika before looking around, curiously. Noticing the clouds, Ash returned back to Raeyliff's shoulder and started to chirp, alarming him of a rain.