SP F3] Worn out welcome

Jacob was traveling the town of delilah. It was an old like town and surrounded with fields of dandelions. Jacob had his blade, shadow stinger, on his back. It was a good day. He walked across the streets of the town. Then he seen a building. The signs on it said "FRee custom armor!" Jacob knew this was impossible. Jacob was curious though. He walked inside to see a man and a woman. The man smiled and said, "The name is Griswold and this is my wife Hanna. Would ye like to have some armor?" Jacob looked at him and said, "So it is really free?" The man looked at him and said,"Almost free boy, you have to get the materials. You can tell me what ye want, then I will tell you to go get the supplies and then you bring them back and we make it then give it to you. Deal?" Jacob nodded.

Griswold looked at Jacob and said, "What ye want?" Jacob thought for

a minute then looked at Griswold and said, "I will go with a chestplate of leather. The leather will have a carving of a pig in it. The leather will also be black. That is all." Griswold jotted all of that down and moved over to his desk and said, "Lets start measuring. He took the measuring tape and first started horizontal across his chest. He jotted down a measurement. He then went vertical rom his chest. He jotted another measurement. He continued this process for the rest of his body. Griswold went over to his desk and did some planning it seemed. He came back over and told Jacob the things he needed. "I will need ten dire coyote pelts. I will also need a tooth of any sort. That will be all. Now get off now!"

Jacob grabbed his blade and moved out of the shop. He walked through the crowds of shops again. Finally he was outside of town. He looked around and seen what was on floor three. He had never been to this floor before. It looked like it was all prairie. Jacob grabbed his blade and seen a huge forest in the distance. He had not mapping of this area. He had mapping of the floors 1-6 except this one. He kept his blade ready. The monsters probably not as strong but you never know. Jacob had to be cautious.

ID:13578 BD:7 MD:6

Jacob seen a chore trotting along alone across the prairie. Jacob brought out his blade, Shadow Stinger, and advanced on it. It bared its fangs and began to snarl at Jacob once he neared. Jacob lashed out at it with his sword and hit it and it fell to yellow. The thing jumped back and bit him for a few damage.

Jacob 23/25

Coyote 5/10

ID:13854 BD:6 MD:6 LD:18

Jacob looked at the coyote for a second. It stared back at him, anger in its eyes. Jacob made one step forward. His shoe sunk into some mud. The wind blew slightly blowing the grass and Jacob's hair. Jacob moved forward quickly then abruptly changed direction to avoid the coyote. Jacob then moved back and slashed at the coyote. The coyote burst into blue shards. A HUD popped up saying +1 dire coyote pelt!

1/10 coyote pelts

0/1 tooth

ID: 13597 BD:6 MD:4 LD:20

As soon as Jacob killed the last dire coyote, Jacob heard a strange sound. He checked a piece of grass and a half sized dire coyote was staring back at him. Jacob attacked it. He stabbed it a it exploded into millions of blue shards. Another HUD popped up saying +1 dire coyote pelt! Jacob closed it and thought, "Almost have my armor!" Jacob sliced his blade through the air as the wind began to pick up a little bit.

13876 BD:10 MD:1

Jacob held his blade looking for a new coyote on the prairie. The wind began to pick up even more making Jacob's hair begin to go a partial of wild. Jacob seen another coyote finally and began to move forward... fast. Jacob sprinted at it Shadow Stinger slicing the beast hard and it fell to the ground. Jacob held his blade ready to finish off the beast.

ID:13896 BD:6 MD:9

Jacob looked at the creature. It snarled its fierce canine teeth. Jacob watched it snap and bite his arm. Jacob fell back, teeth marks in his arms. Jacob swung his blade and the coyote looked death in the eye. The coyote burst into millions of blue shards. Night night.... His vision turned into a memory

Jacob 23/25

Coyote 0/10

3/10 pelts

0/1 teeth

Jacob opened his eyes and went back into his inventory. He pulled.out his better sword and swung it around. Jacob then seemed to have a faint memory. He was younger about three years old. He seen another not his mother. She was rubbing his head tears in her eyes. She was talking. She said something like "I will miss you very much Jacob. You will always be mine... The memory faded and Jacob was astonished. She acted like his mother. He must be hallucinating. Jacob grabbed his blade ready to kill another coyote.

14184 BD 7 MD 4

Jacob grabbed frost flame and seen another coyote. Jacob charged it and was ready to strike when it moved. Jacob turned and swung the blade slashing the body of the coyote. It fell to the ground in pain sadly not frozen. Jacob laughed at the coyote. It was so weak.

Jacob 25/25

Coyote 5/10

ID 14263 BD 10 MD 2

Jacob held his blade one more time and sprinted at the coyote. It snarled again and and jumped at Jacob. Jacob swung his blade and the coyote immediately burst into thousands of blue shards. Jacob sheathed his blade and counted four pelts. This was not enough to go on. Jacob smirked and then looked around. He seen the forest... More prairie... Coyote! Jacob began to run to a bush to sneak to it and kill it. The wind began to pick blowing his dark hair to the side. Jacob smiled as he approached the coyote.

ID:14336 BD:10

Jacob waljed around some more looking for even more coyotes. Jacob grabbed his blade and began to look for some more coyotes. He seen another Coyote. Jacob grabbed his blade and attacked The coyote. Jacob hit it so hard it fell to the ground and was frozen. Jacob laughed. It couldnt move.

Jacob 25/25

Coyote 4/10

14460 BD:9 MD:5

The wind picked up leaving leaves to blow around. Jacob took a deep breath and smiled. Jacob looked at the sky. It was just beautiful. Jacob took a deep breath before taking off at another coyote. Jacobs blade collided leaving it frozen. Jacob watched the coyotes life bar turn yellow.

Jacob 25/25

Coyote 4/10

ID: 14521

Jacob held his blade with both hands and said, "After you I am almost done with this work. I have killed enough of you. Jacob walked up to the coyote and stabbed it in the chest. It burst into pixels leaving Jacob with only four more items on the list.

The coyote watched in fear as the little boy walked slowly to it carrying his sword. It paised before eunning its blade into the coyote.

ID: 14559 BD:10

Jacob found another coyote and began to look at its size. It was smaller than the rest of the ones he had killed. Jacob watched it. He then moved forward hiding in the bushes. He sprung out racing his blade over his head striking the animals skull. It fell to the ground in a heap. The wind picked up.

The coyote was stalking around, looking for its own prey. Then out of nowhere something hit its head... hard. It fell to the ground unable to move. The coyote was struck with sudden fear. It tried to move but couldn't. It was stuck.