[SP-F3/F1] <<Worn Out Welcome>> The First Taste of Battle

Date turned towards the floor's teleportation gate. He had just received information from a broker regarding the location of a shop that can make him an armor for materials rather than Col. The place is located on floor three, so he should have no trouble finding it as it was in town. Stepping to the gate, he uttered the words that would send him on his way. " Teleport, Delilah Village"

A bright flash emitted before he felt himself being sent to another place. The motion ceased and the light dimmed. Date flickered his eyes open as he adjusted to the sunshine of the third floor. Looking around, he took note of how this floor seemed more village like aesthetically than the medieval setting of the first floor. This place seems rather calm. Almost serene if you would. Stepping from the gate he walked around the village. After a few minutes of walking about, he stumbled upon a blacksmith's shop. Is this the one? With a light push, he opened the door to the shop and was greeted by a couple.

"Hello! Welcome to Hanwold. I am Griswold and this my wife Hanna." The grisly man gesture to his lovely wife. Hanna waved to Date before returning to polishing the weapons. "My greetings. My name is Date. Masamune Date. I am honored to be here." Date stepped towards the counter and eyed the surly smith. "I've been informed that you craft armor for materials rather than Col. If this is true could you make me the<Dragon Bone Cuirass> ?"

The man scratched his chin and responded. "'Tis true that I craft free of charge aside from the materials. However you must gather the materials yourself. For the Cuirass I will need two <Dragon Bone(s)>. They are dropped by Skeleton Dragons on the second floor. Return with them and you shall have your armor." Date nodded as confirmation before heading out the door.Looks like I have a few dragons to slay.

Date retraced his steps back tot he teleport gate. Commanding the gate to take him to Urbus, he thought to himself. That won't be too bad. Slay some dragons and bring back the materials. Sounds simple enough. The motion subsided as he found himself in the second floor settlement. He then headed for the exit. Date left the city. There wasn't much around the area. A light wooded forest surrounded the settlement. It seemed very low leveled friendly which is something Date need for now. Stepping into the forest he looked for any signs leading to the hidden cave the dragons were to inhabit.