[PP F-1] Battle Under the Moonlight Sky (Jynx)

As Zeri woke up from his usual napping spot, which was behind an alley near the outskirts of town, he noticed that he has gotten stronger as of late and he wanted to test that strength out not against a mob, but against another person. "I guess it's time to see how much stronger I really gotten cause these mobs aren't going to help me out in the slightest." Then he thought of the perfect person, more like people to be exact, so as nightfall came before him, Zeri opened up his menu and message Jynx.

To: Jynx

Subject: Battle

Hello Jynx. It's been a while since we seen each other, so I though that I might challenge either you or Psyche to a half-loss duel outside of the town of beginnings. See you soon!

As Zeri finished the message, he began his walk outside of town. He thought of how the battle will turn out, he thought of only one outcome, "I will win this battle no matter what." As he stepped outside of the gate, he looked up at the moon and stared at it till his opponent came to start the fight.

I was walking outside with Psyche talking idly when I got a message. We stopped to take a look at the contents together. When seeing it was from Zeri Psyche growled but I smiled.

A friend.

My enemy.

She seemed angry but that made it all the more enjoyable to see her reaction. After laughing I finally read the message. It took Psyche longer to read it but frankly I was a bit worried upon remembering how ruthless the battles seemed when I beta-tested. But this was only half-loss and ended right after that. No harm done right? If anything were to happen I'd be there to back Psyche up. Or be there to see her go ballistic. With the way she popped her knuckles I knew she wanted to fight Zeri. I sighed and nodded.

We both turned in the direction Zeri mentioned to be. Just in case I tracked him from my friend's list. It wasn't hard to find the player at this time of night. Psyche was practically shaking with excitement or fear or maybe both. I was just interested in seeing how this would go. I approached Zeri with a wave and friendly smile while Psyche did the exact opposite. She brought out her dagger and spun the weapon around in her fingers.

You sure you're ready for this?

She motioned towards herself when saying "this" and I tired hard to hide my laughter. Psyche's behavior was dumb but hilarious too. I backed up a few paces.

I'll just watch from back here.

Still staring at the moon, Jynx and Psyche had came to his location. "It's a beautiful night out here isn't it?...A perfect setting for a battle don't you think Psyche...?" Then he went to his menu and he equipped the new armor he had obtained, 'Curiass of Immortality'. "I would love to start now..." then Zeri turned his attention towards Jynx and then to Psyche, "...But I think we should for a little while longer just to enjoy the scenery. Or if you that anxious to lose, I'll give you the first move. I won't even move nor take my weapon out till you make your attempt to hit me." Then Zeri had said with a evil grin,"Then the real fun starts." Then he stood a few feet from Psyche, with his hands behind his back, hoping Psyche would take the bait to test his new armor out. Then Zeri said quietly to himself, "You don't have a chance against me..." Zeri can feel the lust of battle inside of him, just waiting to be let out like rabid dogs waiting to be released from their leashes. He wanted to enjoy this for as long as he can before he crushed her hopes.

(OCC: Hint, hint; the armor I got has +1 damage migitation!)

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah yeah I do.

Psyche sneered and stuck her tongue out at Zeri. I shook my head and sighed knowing Psyche was at a disadvantage yet took the challenge anyways. I tried to warn her but Psyche waved me off and charged at Zeri. She missed and he hadn't even moved! Probably because spit and anger filled her brain instead of focus on accuracy. I clapped and sarcastically remarked,

Way to go Psyche. Way to go.

[Roll] ID 14013 <---> BD 4 <---> CD XX <---> LD XX <---> MD XX

[Health] Psyche 15 HP/going to 7 HP

Psyche made her move, only to completely miss her attack. "Wow, you really are pathetic. You can't even hit a stationary target!! Someone like you don't deserve to play this game!" Then Zeri took out his broadsword and charged towards Psyche. She tried to defend herself, only to fail miserably. Psyche's defense was no match for Zeri's broadsword as he made a powerful swing, which knocks her back. He walked towards Pyches and said, "Now...that's what you call a REAL attack, not like a pathetic stunt you just pulled off." Then Zeri turned to Jynx and said, "I agree with you Jynx. She doesn't stand a chance if she keeps pulling stunts like that...no wait, let her...it'll be more easy for me to...finish her off." Then he turned towards Psyhe and said taunting her, "Your turn. You gonna pull a move like that again or are you actually going to try this time? Maybe I should tie one hand behind my back to give you a chance. Hahaha!"

ID: 14016 BD: 9

Psyche: [13/15 HP] (2 base +1 crit)=3

Zeri: [11/11 HP]

Psyche stumbled back and I swear steam came from her ears when Zeri made his remarks towards her.

P-Please refrain from mean comments?

I raised the end of the sentence as if it were a question when really I just didn't like when others were mean to each other. Psyche shook her head nearly growling.

No no! Let the idiot talk. This is just a silly battle that I'm going to win anyways.

She raised her dagger and again screwed up. 

[Roll] ID 14044 <---> BD 1 <---> CD XX <---> LD XX <---> MD XX

[Health] Psyche 13 HP/going to 7 HP

Focus Psyche focus!

I scolded the girl who was shaking with anger and a dire to win. Even if she didn't win Psyche knew intelligence was still key so it would mean nothing to her. The older teen was unstoppable in mid-battle though. 

Zeri was laughing almost hysterically as Pysche yet missed another attack, which disappointed him. "Poor Psyche you probably cussing at yourself for putting on a pathetic act like that. You should really listen to Jynx or else you will lose." Laughing once more he said, "I'm kind of sad that your not satisfying me. Maybe once I'm done with you, maybe Jynx could possibly satisfy me." Then Zeri swung his broadsword directly at Psyche's chest, causing her to stumble and fall to the ground. He knelt down to her and said, "One more hit and it's over right? Well you're wrong. I never did send you a battle request plus we're outside a safe zone so I can keep going if I want till I get satisfied." Then he looked at Jynx then whispered to Psyche and said, "Or maybe your friend Jynx would possibly do a better job?" After he taunting Psyche one more in order for her to do better even though it's hopeless at this point since he already knew the outcome. Then his eyes started to glow red and he put on an evil grin on said to her, "Hit me."

ID: 14046 BD:10

Psyche [9/15 HP] (2 base + 2 crit) =4

Zeri [11/11HP]