SP F2: Breaking the Unbreakable

--BREAKING THE UNBREAKABLE--

I received a quest to find a dungeon that has hidden treasure, but apparently there is something blocking its way. I need to find out what's blocking the way, and must get rid of the obstacle. Once I'm able to access the dungeon, I'll be able to claim the treasure for myself.

--( )OBJECTIVES( )--

<> Find the dungeon located near Urbus

"Urbus, Floor Two!" I shouted, as I teleported onto the teleportation platform of Urbus. I scan around the area to find an exit, and there were no walls like the one they had at Starter City. "Everything feels different just from coming here." I stated, as I turn all over. There were nothing but mountains surrounding me. I look over to the tallest mountain, south from Urbus. I took off immediately, gripping tight the hilt of my blade, as I head into the wilderness where the monsters roam. Out of the safe zone, but towards what seems to be treasure.

As I make my way towards the mountain, I was stopped by two Trembling Bulls. "Keh.. Looks like this will be quite an adventure." I stated, as I place my blade over my shoulder. "Let's dance." I said, as I brought the two bulls to a secluded area. As soon as the two bulls stop moving, I dash towards the bull to the right, and brought my blade up to the top left corner. I slashed diagonally, leaving a red mark on the bull, before leaping to safety. "That should pack a punch." I said, as I place my blade over my shoulder.

[Party]

» Noctis 20/20 HP

[Enemy]

» Trembling Bull 08/15 HP - 7

» Trembling Bull 15/15 HP

13329 9 12 20 4 Noctis Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-23 12:01:03

The wounded Trembing Bull starts to glare at me with its black eyes, but I can't let these two bulls get in the way of my quest. "Come on, you cow.​" I mocked the bull, as I position myself for a defense. The bull charges towards me with immense speed, and hits me in the arm. The thorn on Lichtzeit activates and deals some damage back on the wounded bull. "Heh. These monsters are weak as well." I stated, as I throw the bull down on its side.

[Party]

» Noctis 19/20 HP - 1

[Enemy]

» Trembling Bull 06/15 HP - 2

13330 9 6 19 7 Noctis Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-23 12:06:00

Its like the same routine all over again, and all I wanted to do was strike down the weakest link of the group and deal with the rest. "Alright. Let's get going." I said, as I position myself to attack the wounded Trembling Bull once more. This time as my blade swung towards the bull, it went straight through the side of its body. After a moment of silence, the bull blew up into a million of data, showering my with it. I look over to the health bull. and leap back a few meters.

[Party]

» Noctis 19/20 HP 

[Enemy]

» Trembling Bull 00/15 HP - 6

13333 8 12 13 1 Noctis Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-23 12:13:33

『RESULTã€

75x Col

1x Material

Now the healthy Trembling Bull starts in its attack position, as I focus on reflecting some damage back onto the bull. "Come on. I don't have all day to fight you." I stated, as I aim on grabbing on its horns. The bull's horn start to glow, and I found it strange that it was happening, but I chose to ignore it. "Let's g- The bull immediately ram me, right in the chest, knocking my breathe out. I start to cough a bit, and wiped my mouth. "Heh.. Nice job, but I can't let you off now." I stated, as I take my attacking position.

[Party]

» Noctis 16/20 HP - 3

[Enemy]

13334 8 8 4 10 Noctis Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-23 12:52:36

Without a thought of hesitation, I engage at the Trembling Bull, and this time I intend to wipe out most of this floors inhabitant. "Even though, you all will respond. I'll continue to slay all of you until I get bored.​" I stated, as I swung my blade vertically towards the bull. My blade starts to glow a bright black color once again, and I let my blade do all the work. I let a red vertical mark on the bull, before leaping back to safety. "Tch. I'm not down with you yet." I stated, placing my blade in front of me.

[Party]

» Noctis 16/20 HP 

[Enemy]

» Trembling Bull 06/15 HP - 9

13338 10 4 12 1 Noctis Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-23 13:00:33

The now wounded Trembling Bull now seems to get the picture, as it starts to panic. "Heh.. Nowhere to run. I'll just continue to pursue you till I'm satisfied." I stated, as the bull finally stood its ground. "Now.. Let's do this." I stated, as it charges at me with speed, faster than a bullet. I aim for the bulls, and leaped for it. I grabbed onto the horn with such gracefulness (what. is that a word?), and leaped off the back of the bull. "Whew. You scared me a bit. Now I can attack you." I said, as I position myself for a killing blow.

[Party]

» Noctis 16/20 HP - 0

[Enemy]

» Trembling Bull 06/15 HP 

3340 5 5 5 4 Noctis Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-23 13:09:05

Now that I'm about to finish this Trembling Bull off, I'll immediately head for the dungeon. "​I wonder what's hiding behind this obstacle I need to take care of." I said, as I look over at the bull. "Alright time for you to head back to the system." I stated, as I dash towards the bull. As I leap into the air, I swung my blade downwards. I went right through the bull, and felt the data exploded right behind me. "K.O." I stated, before heading towards the mountain.

[Party]

» Noctis 16/20 HP 

[Enemy]

» Trembling Bull 00/15 HP - 6

13341 8 4 3 5 Noctis Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-23 13:18:32

『RESULTã€

75x Col

1x Material

As I made my way to the top of the mountain, I stopped by a house who seems to be quite busy. "Hmm.. Maybe these people here could help me find my way to the dungeon." I said, as I walk over the door. I took a deep breath, and started to knock on the door. Nothing. No answer. "D-Damn it.." I said, as I look through the window of the house. "Pervert.I heard from a female, and I looked over to see an NPC, no another player. "W-What? I'm no p-pervert!" I stuttered, as I back up against the window. "Then what are you doing here, pervert.The female player continues to tease, as I start to pick at my cheek. "I'm looking for a dungeon up here." I stated, making sure not to mention about the treasure behind it.

The female player thought for a moment, and pointed to the direction of the dungeon. "Thank you for cooperating." I said, as I dash towards the dungeon. "You're welcome, Pervert.I heard, as I smile and shook my head at the same time. I made my way to the dungeon to see a giant boulder in the way. "Tch. This is it? A giant boulder. This'll take no less than two seconds." I said, as I prepare to strike the boulder. My blade starts to glow a bright black color, and I struck the rock. Nothing happened. Suddenly, an Immortal Object​ sign popped up in front of the boulder.

13344 10 8 16 6 Noctis Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-23 14:17:20

An NPC approaches me, who seemed quite built, came up and offered his hand to me. "Excuse me.. Do I have any business for you?" I asked the NPC. "In order to shatter this demonic rock, you must use, not your weapon, but your hands.The man stated, as I unequip my blade, he wraps my hand with bandages. He gestures me to hit the rock, and I gave him a confused expression. "Erm.. I guess." I said in a confused tone, as I walk over to the demonic rock. I attempt to punch the demonic rock, as hard as I could, but nothing happened.

[Party]

» Noctis 20/20 HP 

[Enemy]

» Demonic Rock 15/15 HP

13360 1 8 12 9 Noctis Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-23 16:36:21

This is harder than I thought it would be, but I didn't lose hope. The NPC that notified my about this, disappeared. "Creepy.." I said, as I prepare to punch the rock once more. "Man.. Unarmed isn't my thing." I said, as I loosen my whole body up. "I shouldn't be so tense fighting a demonic rock." I said, as I start to jump side to side. I leap back a few meters, and pulled my fist back. "Alright, I'm going in." I said, as I rush towards the demonic rock with full force. When I struck the rock, nothing happened. I started to observe the rock, and nothing seems so demonic about it.

[Party]

» Noctis 20/20 HP 

[Enemy]

» Demonic Rock 15/15 HP

13362 5 7 13 1 Noctis Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-23 17:46:31

I lifted up my fists in the air, and started to pump myself up. "Okay.. Lucis.. It's a rock. What more could it do to me?" I asked myself, as I start to jump up and down. I start to throw air punches towards the rock, and then I took a deep breath. "Alright.. Let's do this." I said to myself, as I threw my punch as hard as I could towards the demonic rock. When my punch connected to the rock, I made a dent on it. "Woah. How in the world did I do that?" I questioned myself, but I didn't care. As long as I'm able to do some damage, I don't need to know how I did it.

[Party]

» Noctis 20/20 HP 

[Enemy]

» Demonic Rock 14/15 HP - 1

13372 6 5 9 10 Noctis Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-23 22:59:22

I started getting pretty hyped up in the destroying this rock, but I'm also awaiting on the treasures behind this demonic rock. "Alright. There's no time to waste. Let's continue this." I said to myself for motivation. I did the same I did before, jumping up and down, throwing air punches towards the demonic rock. As I walk back a few meters, I heard giggling in behind me. "Huh? Who's there?" I asked, as I scan the area for anyone observing me. This place isn't in the safe zone, and I still have to watch out for other players. I quickly aim for the dent I created before, and went straight for it. This time I made a bigger dent, and I'm starting to get satisfied.

[Party]

» Noctis 20/20 HP 

[Enemy]

» Demonic Rock 13/15 HP - 1

13374 8 10 20 10 Noctis Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-23 23:18:20

The giggling continues to go on in the background, but I wasn't able to find who it was. So I took a deep breath, and pulled my fist back. "Calm down, Lucis.. It's just someone trying to mess with you." I said to myself, as I breath in and out. I close my eyes to concentrate on destroying the demonic rock. "Let's go." I said, as I rush towards the demonic rock. I continue to hear the giggling, which causes me to miss the demonic rock. "DAMN IT! COME OUT HERE!" I shouted, as I scan the area for a player.

[Party]

» Noctis 20/20 HP 

[Enemy]

» Demonic Rock 13/15 HP - 0

13397 1 11 9 8 Noctis Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-24 04:49:38

I scan the forest area, and spot a green cursor, but I wasn't able to unsheathe my sword. "If I do.. I'll fail the quest automatically." I said, as I clench my fists. "Hey, pervert. What are you doing hitting a rock for?A familiar voice, came from behind me. "I-It's you again.. You were the one that was constantly giggling?" I asked the player, before turning back to the rock. She covers my eyes with her hands, and I move away from her, as she start to giggle. "Please, step away. I need to destroy this boulder." I stated, as I pull my fist back. I throw my punch towards the rock, but the player steps in front of me, and I immediately stopped.

[Party]

» Noctis 20/20 HP 

[Enemy]

» Demonic Rock 13/15 HP - 0

13398 5 12 8 1 Noctis Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-24 04:54:16

I grabbed onto the player's shoulder and shook her. "What are you doing? I'm trying to destroy this boulder." I asked the player. She gave me a poutty face, and I let go of her. She equips her axe, and I immediately put my fists up in the air. "D-Damn it.. I can't draw my blade now." I thought to myself, but she dashes towards the boulder, and slashes downwards. The Immortal Object pops up once again, and she flew towards me. "Watch out!" I said, as I leap into the air, catching her. She broke her fall on me, and I lifted her off of me. "Tch.. Nice try." I said, as I dash towards the Demonic Rock.

[Party]

» Noctis 20/20 HP 

[Enemy]

» Demonic Rock 12/15 HP - 1

13402 8 1 12 1 Noctis Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-24 05:03:32

"W-W-What did you do?! Oh my god.. A-A-Are you a cheater?" The girl asked me, as I pull my fist in from the demonic rock. I let out a loud sigh, as I turn over to the player. "What makes you think I'm a cheater?" I asked the player, and she went up and close to my face. She squints her eyes, and I poked her on the cheek. "What do you think you're doing?" I asked, she immediately cups her cheek, and points and the rock. "I'm doing a quest at the moment. Be a doll, and sit there and watch." I said, as she nods. I pull my fist in, and struck the Demonic Rock once again.

[Party]

» Noctis 20/20 HP 

[Enemy]

» Demonic Rock 11/15 HP - 1

13405 8 10 16 4 Noctis Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-24 05:10:27

[OOC: Using the player to help me finish this quest quicker. My damage is BD and Player is MD.]

The player grabs onto my hand, and cups my hands between hers. "Let me help you. My name is uhm... Menma.. Yeah.The player claims, as I shrugged it off and removed my hands from her. "I got by the name of Noctis." I said, as I pull my fist back. Menma seems like she's been ready, as her hands are already bandaged up. The two of us head straight towards the Demonic Rock.

[Party]

» Noctis 20/20 HP 

» Menma 20/20 HP 

[Enemy]

» Demonic Rock 10/15 HP - 1

13406 2 6 19 8 Noctis Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-24 05:23:33

It seems like Menma doesn't like to talk when she is concentrated, and I shouldn't bother her at all. We pull our fists back, as the wind start to pick up. "Okay.. Lucis.. You can't let Menma do all the work." I said to myself, trying to motivate myself. I took a deep breath, as Menma went in to strike first. I close my eyes, as the wind starts to die down. "Alright." I said, as I follow up on Menma. We both attempt to strike the Demonic Rock, but the wind picked up, causing us to both miss our strikes.

[Party]

» Noctis 20/20 HP 

» Menma 20/20 HP 

[Enemy]

» Demonic Rock 10/15 HP - 0

13407 2 2 3 2 Noctis Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-24 05:27:42