SP F2: Breaking the Unbreakable

The two of us had no idea what to do about the wind, and I had a feeling that we're getting nowhere with this wind. "F*** it." I said, as I dash towards the Demonic Rock, but Menma grabs onto my hand. I look over at her, as she points out the dark aura, spewing out of the rock. "W-What in the world is happening?" I asked, as I prepare to draw my sword. "NOCTIS! WE'LL FAIL IF YOU DRAW YOUR SWORD.Menma exclaims, and I just looked over at the demonic rock. I dash towards it with a full punch ready to strike it, as Menma follows up behind me.

[Party]

» Noctis 20/20 HP 

» Menma 20/20 HP 

[Enemy]

» Demonic Rock 09/15 HP - 1

13408 2 6 14 8 Noctis Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-24 05:34:30

[OOC: The Demonic Rock now takes form of a monster. Menma's BD is now the CD]

The Demonic Rock starts to grow arms and legs, and I leap back to safety.. "W-What the f***?" I said in confusion, as I lift my two fists in the air. "DIE!" I shouted, as I dash towards the Demonic Rock, with Menma following up on me once again. The Demonic Rock starts to move away from the dungeon and head towards us. "It's dark in there.. I can't see anything." I said to myself, as I roll over behind the Demonic Rock.

[Party]

» Noctis 20/20 HP 

» Menma 20/20 HP 

[Enemy]

» Demonic Rock 08/15 HP - 1

13409 7 5 17 6 Noctis Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-24 05:39:26

I looked over at Menma, and the both of us nodded, as we both dash towards the Demonic Rock. We both pull our fists back, and launch it towards the monster. "Tch. Die already!" I said, as we glide closer to the monster. The both of us missed our attacks, but the monster wasn't able to attack us at all. "Menma, stay safe." I said, as I split apart from her, and stood a few meters behind the Demonic Rock.

[Party]

» Noctis 20/20 HP 

» Menma 20/20 HP 

[Enemy]

» Demonic Rock 08/15 HP - 0

13410 1 2 3 3 Noctis Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-24 05:46:16

I'm starting to get sick of the quest, but at the same time I took so much effort to getting here. "NOW MENMA!" I shouted, as the two of us leap towards the Demonic Rock. I threw the first punch, as Menma follow up with her punch. Menma wasn't able to do anything to the monster, but it swung back and landed a hit on me. Luckily, I still have Lichtzeit equipped, and the Demonic Rock took some damage back from hitting me. "Heh.. Nice try." I said, as I dash towards Menma.

[Party]

» Noctis 19/20 HP - 1

» Menma 20/20 HP 

[Enemy]

» Demonic Rock 06/15 HP - 2

13411 2 2 16 6 Noctis Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-24 05:53:27

I slid over to Menma, but immediately took off towards the Demonic Rock. "Tch.. You're starting to get on my nerve." I stated, as I leaped into the air. I grabbed onto what seems like its head. Menma dashes towards the monster, and I held on the head, as it continues to move around. Menma was able to land a good strike on its side, but the monster attempts to smash her down. I immediately leaped down, and pushed her out of the way. The Demonic Rock swipes, sending me almost over the edge of the mountain. "Sh-s***." I said, as I picked myself up from the edge.

[Party]

» Noctis 18/20 HP - 1

» Menma 20/20 HP 

[Enemy]

» Demonic Rock 03/15 HP - 3

13413 2 6 15 8 Noctis Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-24 05:59:53

The Demonic Rock starts to crumble away, and I stood up, huffing and puffing. "O-Okay.. Almost done here, Menma." I said, as I dash towards the Demonic Rock with no thought behind my move. Menma still follows up on me, as I climb up back on its head. Menma climbs up and stays on the monsters back, as it attempts to fling us off. Menma jabs the Demonic Rock, puncturing a hole in its body, as it hits me directly in the face. I was sent flying towards the ground, still sending back damage to it. The Demonic Rock crumbles away, and the two of us start to glow gold for abit.

[Party]

» Noctis 18/20 HP - 1

» Menma 20/20 HP 

[Enemy]

» Demonic Rock - 02/15 HP - 5

13414 5 10 12 7 Noctis Msg_hover2.png 2015-03-24 06:05:35

『RESULTã€

1x Material

75x Col

I look around to congratulate Menma, but she vanished. "W-What the hell?" I said in a confused tone. I shrugged it off, and head toward the dungeon. Unfortunately, the tip was all a lie, there was nothing in that dungeon. "I'll look deeper once I have enough time. I have to turn this quest in." I said, as I ran down the mountain pass, and into Urbus. I walked over to the man who gave me the quest, and gave him a stern look. "You better piss off." I said, as I turn in the quest, and walked away.