[PP-F1] A Concert! ...Sort of [Jynx, Aika]

I'm that flight that you get on inter-

NO!

I screamed causing a few players around to become startled while I lunged at Psyche. She was already dancing but singing a dirty song? No way. I chose the songs here.

Let's take a look at this situation. I'm on a hunt for your location. And while you're sitting there you're gettin' kinda sca-

Wait a second... I don't even know that song. Screw you.

Psyche elbowed me in the ribs after I was interrupted while singing. We found an open spot that wasn't the least bit of crowded. She danced while singing which made me embarrassed a little but there was no doubt Psyche had a talent for this kind of thing. Psyche had the moves and such a high-pitched yet soft unique singing voice while mine was deep and quite scary. I can't sing worth crap or dance either unlike my friend in front of me.

Others passed by and either admired Psyche, just didn't care or were annoyed by her presence. After like fifty different songs we agreed on something. I nodded determined to do this while Psyche watched with amusement. Usually I'd be embarrassed to do what I'm about to but every now and then I had a daring and careless attitude.Grabbing the player nearest to me by the shoulders, a smaller girl with pale skin and black hair, I shouted in her face while pointing back at a laughing Psyche.

You! Pick any song at all and this woman will sing it for you!

(OOC: Jynx(Me) = purple Psyche = pink

The streets were brightly light like they were every night. There were crowds of players buzzing through out them as they were almost every night . And I was wondering the roads again. Trying to fingure out wich part of town I was in like I did almost every night. *sigh* Why did I have to have such a horrible memory? I swear one day I will foget my own name. So as I was walking around the streets, trying to figure out where I was, you could say it was more or less a surprise when a female player with dark brown hair and black-rimmed glasses grabbed my shoulder and pointed behind her at a rather care free looking female player with short pink and black hair, telling me to choose a song for her to sing. Having this all happen in under a minute a stood there for a moment, trying to take it all in, before blurting out one of the first songs that came to by head that I liked, "Umm... Everyday Superhero by Smash Mouth." I stated a little unsure, but hoping that she knew the song.