(PP-F1) Earning a Living (Jacob)

Luck was walking forward in floor one looking for something to do. She wanted to be more than a player. Her blade was on her side and it was a very nice sunny day. Luck wore her normal clothes. All black and a skirt. Her headphones were on but turned down low so it was a background noise. The she had a great idea. She could have a job. She could be a performer with her talents. Then she felt her talents would be wasted. She could become a great blacksmith. She could create the finest swords.

Jacob was walking floor one. He had been alone for a while and all he had done in the past few days was fight fight and fight. He was getting bored with being alone. The last time he seen someone was when he was in the desert with Rusty. He carried his blade, Shadow Stinger, on his back. He then seen someone in front of him. It was a girl. She was wearing all black, and she had a pair of headphones on her head. He walked up to her and said, "Hello, my name is Jacob and you look like you are needing help. What's your name?

Clove was walking floor one when she heard a noise behind her. The sound sounded like a little kid. She turned around to look behind her. A little boy was behind her and he told her his name and asked who she was and what she was doing. She crouched down to his level and said,"My name is Clove. It is nice to meet you Jacob. I am trying to find a blacksmith job. Do you know where I can find a blacksmith?"

Jacob watched Clove intently. She did seem lost after all actually. When she noticed him she crouched down and said, "My name is Clove." She then continued to ask him if he knew where a blacksmith was and that she wanted a job. He told her yes and began to move through the streets at a jogging pace and was up and down the streets.

Clove looked at the little boy who could not be older than eight. Luck watched the boy say yes and begin to run down the street into the crowd. She ran into the crowd after him and lost him for a moment. She then seen him begin to run across another road and she caught up with him. They were now in a part of a whole bunch of shops. Luck walked past Jacob into a forge. When she opened the door she seen a man with a unfinished blade in his hand. He set it aside when he seen her." Hello, how may I help you miss?"

Jacob followed Clove where she seemed to just walk into a trance. She walked into a shop. Lucky enough it was actually a forge that a blacksmith worked at. He looked at Clove and said how may I help you miss? When he noticed Jacob he looked at him with a look of utter disrespect. Jacob had an urge to teach him a small lesson but Clove needed help. Jacob would stay with her until this was finished.