[PP-F1] Social Interaction? (Warnik, Aika)

The midday sun high above the skies of Floor 1 was too bright for Warnik's tastes, and he found himself wishing he had a cap of some sort to block out the sun's glare. He had a hand raised above his brow as he wandered about the grassy fields nearby Starting City. This morning wasn't especially sunny, so Warnik figured that he'd head on out for a walk. Now he was regretting that decision once the afternoon had come. He looked up to scoff at the sun, but was blinded immediately causing him to recoil away from the brightness that shone in his face. 

"Stupid weather," Warnik groaned as he started walking back towards the main settlement There was an irritable dark spot in his vision, but he figured that was his own fault. The walk back to town didn't take too long, since he wasn't too far out in the fields. He rubbed his eyes as he walked through the northern gates, and made his way to the local marketplace, to find some shade in one of the npc buildings nearby. Other players were about, but that didn't matter to him right at this moment. He just needed to get out of the sun.

Why was it so hot today? The sun literally felt like it was sucking the life out of me. I really shouldn't of decided to go for a walk today, I knew that I was probably going to get lost again. *sigh* It looks like my horrible sence of direction wins again. The lack of sleep from the night before had really done a number on me aswell. As my vision started going out of focus, I knew I had to find somewhere to sit down and have a drink. But of course, all odds were against me and I found my self stumbling over my feet and and falling. The last thing I saw before my vision went black was that damned forsaken sun, floating in the sky without a worry in the world.

Warnik wasn't paying much attention to his surroundings and was focused on getting to the marketplace. He absolutely hated the heat, and the game designer's decision to simulate the weather so accurately. Realism was nice and all, but this was a game, and he didn't like too much realism in his games. Warnik imagined getting a cold bottle of water out of his inventory once he got into one of the NPC shops. He ceased his daydreaming when he came across another player in the middle of the street. It was a younger girl who looked somewhat lost, but that wasn't Warnik's problem. He opted to simply walk around her, and be on his way. He figured that she'd find her way around town eventually, since it wasn't all that big or confusing to navigate. 

"She'll be fine-oh crap!" his thoughts were cut off, as he watched the girl stumble and fall down onto the rocky road below. Despite his thoughts and lack of motivation to get involved earlier, Warnik immediately ran to the girl's side, and knelt down beside her. He briefly wondered what had happened to her. Was it heat stroke? He never heard of anyone ever dying in game due to a little heat before. He took the girl's left hand, and tapped it a few times to see if she was still concious. She was. He let out a sigh, after realizing he was holding his breath in reaction to this display.

"Hey... are you okay?" He asked, not really certain he'd get an answer.

• 2 months later...

My eyes slowly cracked open to find my vision still slightly blurred, but could easily identify the stranger that was knelled over me.... "You... have really pretty eyes." I tried saying in a slightly dry, croaky voice, trying to force a smile onto my lips in this somewhat awkward situation. But it was true. The strangers brown eyes were so dark that they were almost black. Quite appealing in my point of view. Feeling jagged stones digging into my back i quickly remembered that i was still on the ground. "Hey... you wouldn't mind helping me up would you?"