PP-F1: The Hunt is On

There are days when I feel safe, but today.. I feel a strange sense of presence nearby, and its not something I want to be around. Even though I'm in the safe zone, I could feel something just watching me. "Tch.. I shouldn't put so much thought into it, maybe I'm just being paranoid." I said, as I took a deep breath. I went over by the fountain, where a couple of benches stood. I took a seat, and watch the water flow down from the fountain. "Something about this fountain.. I just love." I said, as some of the virtual water splash onto me. "Heh.. I sure do miss home.." I sighed, as I place my hands on the backrest of the bench. "There are times where I should just lounge around. I don't feel like training so hard.. There are enough strong players to lead us out of this death game.​" I stated, as I close my eyes to take in the virtual air.

On the other side of the fountain was a low level player he was laying on the rim of the fountain asleep quite clearly enjoying him self a faint smile and closed eyes. He mutters something in his sleep but mostly nonsense  ' N-no I didnt steal any iron.....thats not my knife........"  his voice quiets down again as he starts to wake up with a yawn opening his bag and starts to eat a peace of his bread and looks around then adjusts the goggles on his head a bit "ello there? " he rubbed his eyes and smiled a bit " ya hungry lad?"

I heard a voice of another person, and peaked one eye over. "Huh?" I said, as I stretch out my arms, and looked at the brown hair'd boy. "You stole iron?" I asked with a sarcastic tone, and watched as he consume his bread. I swipe down my menu, and raised my hands, motioning that I didn't want any of his food. I opened my inventory, and took out a bread of my own. I started to consume the bread, but faster than the boy. "Erm.. Excuse my eating habits, I tend to eat quick." I said, as I wipe the bread crumbs off my face. The crumbs fell onto the floor, and shatter into million of polygons. I fix my hair, as the water continues to splash onto my face. "What brings you to the middle of the town, bud?" I asked, so there was no awkward silence.

I look over at him with a grin, "There are many players to be around. Well.. Not really." I said, as I took a look around the area. I let out a sigh, and I turn my attention back to the player. "Yeah.. This floor is pretty boring, but I think hunting on these floors are pretty boring alone.." I said, as I materialize Ragnarok. "Want to go out, and fight some boars?​" I asked the player. I knew the player asked me about taking break from the front lines, but I didn't want to answer the question.. It made me feel inferior to them, and I don't feel like trash at the moment. I stood up, and gestured over to the grassy fields. "Shall we?" I asked.  

I tapped on my chin, and looked over at the player. "That sounds like a good idea." I said, as I place my blade over my shoulder. I look towards the exit of Starter City, and took a running position. "See you there!" I said, as I activate my Athletics, and speed my way down to the grassy fields. I walked over by the fields, and spot two dire wolves, heading towards my way. "These two will be good for the two of us." I stated, as I await for the other player.