[Backup] «Kira» The Fullmetal Samurai

«Kira» The Fullmetal Samurai

» Username: Kira

» Real name: Shin Nakamura

» Age: 20

» Gender: Male

» Height: 5’10â€

» Appearance: In the real world, I am a male of rather average build, standing tall at five-feet and ten-inches. I am fair in skin color and my hair is dark brown, being left in an unkempt fashion. My eyes are a shade of dark green, but the left eye comes off slightly darker because it was damaged in the car accident I was in as a kid. I have very little interest in my attire, virtually putting on the same clothing day in and day out. People can generally see me wearing a dark green-blue shirt with midnight blue stripes; a black cotton hooded-jacket with street sign patches seen commonly throughout Tokyo; a pair of black, straight-fitted jeans; and a pair of black and white Nike sneakers. There is always a pair of headphones around my neck and a small machine I invented to answer questions with a “yes†or “no,†using a circle or an “x†respectively. I do hate conversation sometimes. Depending on the weather, I will also be wearing a pair of black goggles on the top of my head just in case I have to shield eyes from the environment.

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/ ... 6viixs.png

In the world of Aincrad, Kira comes off as a complete opposite to me. Although maintaining the same build, height, and hairstyle, he has red eyes in an attempt to hide my defect. During periods of rest and relaxation, Kira can be seen wearing a white linen shirt that is long-sleeved and collared. Over that, he puts on a red silk hakama that fits slightly loose off of his body. He wears a black wool scarf around his neck in the “once around†fashion. For pants, Shin wears a pair of black linen trousers that are banded at the waist and the leg openings; they stop just beneath his calves. He generally wears a pair of black shoes laced with red that can easily be slipped on without untying the laces. Occasionally, when he wants to read something, he will put on his black-framed reading glasses for assistance.

http://s1.zerochan.net/Shin.%28AMNESIA% ... 652364.jpg

Things are not always smooth sailing for Kira. In times of battle, he dons the copper armor that he has become well-known for. Known as the Fullmetal Samurai, he wears a completely copper suit of samurai armor that covers virtually his entire body. The only part exposed being the front portion of the neck, but even that opening is slim. His helmet has four eye-holes to intimidate enemies and a short horn in the middle of the forehead region, similar to that of a rhino. His shoulders are protected by thick, round pauldrons that also have large spikes protruding out of them. These are connected to his chest-guard, which is intricately engraved with ancient Japanese text and formed in a layered fashion to provide the most mobility and protection. His arms and hands are well covered as well as his legs and feet. Around his waist is a copper battle-skirt that is also layered, just like his chest-guard. Underneath all of his armor is his copper chain-linked shirt and copper chain-linked pants. In essence, his body is made of copper.

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/ ... 35fiab.jpg

» About: I guess I have to fill this stuff out to play, huh? My name is Shin Nakamura, I’m twenty years-old, and I was born to a loving couple in Osaka. Having lost my parents at such a young age, I would always tell people fantastical stories about the things my father and mother did, I would fabricate their beauty because I didn’t know exactly what they looked like, and I would always sell it with a smile. From a young age, I trained myself to be a good liar. Ever since I lost my parents in that horrific car crash, I lied to everyone around me: my peers, my teachers, the world. I hid my pain behind smiling facades that only made me fall deeper and deeper into a pit of self-loathing. Why couldn’t I save them? Why do I deserve to live? Why couldn’t I just die with them? My counselors tell me that I have a strong case of survivor’s guilt, but I know it’s not that. It has to be something more than that.

Once the papers had been filed, I was sent to live in a foster home in Tokyo. Emiko, my mother, tried her best to make me forget my past by showering me with gifts and so on. My father, Baki, on the other hand, was trying his best to make me an academic success. He believed that if I could just focus my time on my studies, I would soon be able to overcome my trauma. Through that, I was the top student in all of my classes. I buried myself in my studies to escape the stresses that haunted me day and night. Eventually, I graduated high school early and received a full scholarship to M.I.T. in America. A school far away was good for me; it would help me leave this wretched place to start anew. Overseas, I struggled to make ends meet, but I got by with a job at a local computer repair shop. That’s when I met Jin, a first generation Japanese-American that was running the shop his father left behind in his will.

At the repair shop, I helped Jin reprogram computers and he taught me how to fix up the hardware. Eventually, I got to a position where I could work the shop alone. Jin would occasionally take small trips out of town to restock our inventory. Things, although hard, were great. One day, Jin told me about this new VRMMO called Sword Art Online, or SAO for short. He told me about the amazing things you could do and the realism of this new NerveGear technology. I looked into it further and wanted to try it myself, but it was supposed to be mainly supported in Japan. Once I graduated M.I.T., I flew back home and purchased everything that was necessary for SAO. Finally, I would be given a chance to live in a world full of liars. A world where people run to in order to escape their cold, harsh realities and be people they are not. I decided to join this world to do everything I could not; to do everything Shin could not. In this world, Kira would travel throughout Aincrad protecting the weak and fending off the sinister. He would do everything that is just and righteous. Kira would not be me.

» Virtues:

Righteous – I will always do the right thing no matter the cost. Those that commit heinous crimes will be punished for their sins. But, even when punishing the sinners, I will tread lightly as to not become that which I rebuke.

Charitable – I will always help those in need. Whether they need money, items, or assistance, I will always stop by to help the less fortunate. I was once a “noob,†and so I will pay it forward by helping those that have either just joined the game or are struggling to adjust.

Loyal – To those that I deem worthy, I will always be loyal to them. If they are ever in a bind, I will always be there to help them out of it. Their cause is my cause and their life is my life. Those that dare advance upon my allies will know the true meaning of righteous fury.

Confident – I am sure of my abilities, but I know of my limits. I try and push them, but I do not boast about more than I actually am. With this confidence comes faith and this faith is exhumed to those around me, breeding confidence in others and their faith in me.

Personable – I’ve been told that I am sometimes hard to approach, but easy to warm up to. I am a bit of a people-pleaser, and I do tend to try and cater to others’ needs. On top of that, I try and stay away from sensitive topics until I feel that our friendship is adequate enough to share such things.

Loving – I try my best to show love and affection to my friends and enemies. To those that I am interested in, I show fierce companionship and would go to the ends of the world to make sure they are happy and protected.

» Flaws:

Idealist – I tend to try and stick to my guns, even when I know another path is much easier or much more practical. In any scenario, I will always try to maintain my morals and do things in as righteous a manner as possible.

Judgmental – Although I do not say these things aloud, I do think about others and their actions, passing judgment mentally. I do not think of myself as any better than anyone else, but I do tend to belittle those of criminal backgrounds beyond the average norm.

Liar – All throughout my life, I was a liar. I try my best not to lie in every situation because it is not the most moral thing to do. But, some situations call for the passing of false information, and that is when I break my own code of conduct and lie.

Pessimist – Others tell me I’m a pessimist, but I see myself as more of a realist. Yes, I do tend to think about the worst case scenarios more than the best, but I try and ground myself into reality by keeping myself in check.

Traumatized – People call it survivor’s guilt, but I just call it questions I would like answered. I hate the thought of losing someone, and I hate it even more when I actually do. When someone extremely close to me is about to die, I will do everything in my ability to make sure they live to see another day.

Calculating – When others die, I try and look at the positives to help myself see it as a good thing. Once the good outweighs the bad, I use that as a source of comfort. People tell me I can come off as a bit cold, but I’m just trying to move past my sorrows so that I can continue to grow and prosper.

Insomniac – I have a hard time sleeping. The blinding headlights of the car that killed my parents haunts me almost every night. I try to fall asleep, but when I do, I tend to wake up not too long after that. Some nights, I try and stay awake so I don’t have to go through it over and over again.

Profession: Blacksmith

Skills

Non-combat:

»

Passive:

»

Combat:

»

Weapon Skills:

»

Inventory

Weapons:

»

Miscellaneous:

»

Armor:

»

Roleplays

»

Relationships

»

Story Thus Far

»

Theme Songs

» http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2hRTLdvdnk (Battle Theme A)

» http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASj81daun5Q (Battle Theme B)

» http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toPm-L7Ib44 (Theme Music A)

» http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90PRvlhOLSk (Theme Music B)

» http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZ2R8gHYris (Relaxation Theme)