[SP-F9] New Persepctive

The return of him, he didn't really care about much when he returned, but life taught him many things. All he saw, illusions, he wasnt living a world he thought he was. All of it as a lie, only a few people he was able to trust to be real. But... he had a huge smile on his face, and his name had a parenthesis in it. He was actually happy? And for what reason? He looked down at Phoenix Wing, his blade in its sheathe. It was still there, ready for combat. Devastating as it seemed i the past, but he didn't plan to hurt anyone with it. The new name in parenthesis, it showed the letters (Elyx). Elyx, that was an odd name, but it certainly beat the one he currently had anyways, so why not? As aa matter a fact, that was something he wanted people to call him from now on. He was a new person, there was much more to life than hating and trying to be better when you can actually be better. No excuses, no lies, just one person. He had gone missing in the place where many people have gone missing, and now he knows why people don't talk about it. But that reason is also a secret as well. I now know... And, wow... It has been a long while. I need to help with clearing the floors! Elyx exclaimed as he ran back, this world was one of fire, but he didn't really like to see things burn anymore. In his right hand was a chocolate bar, and that was a common thing for him now. He has grown  love for chocolate, and is often caught with one in his hand.

The further he ran, the happier he felt, no grudges, no pain, those were all lies. He was almost starting anew. There were many people he wated to apologize to, and possibly make amends. He didn't really like to talk about people too much, he would rather hang around with them. He used to hate them a lot, now he is willing to become friends with just about everyone. And then... there were a few flaws in him. For one thing, he obtained a fear of water for an incident that happened while he was gone. Also, he became way too trusting with people, they were all so nice to him and changed him. Fights weren't exactly his favorite things anymore. 

This was quite a world, but he could sense the new corruption. Thigns don't seem to be getting better, the Missing Lands provided him enough time to train for this sort of problem. Arekkusu was able to brace himself for anything now, but his stats were also Not yet ready for battle against the people that were causing the problems. It's not like he wanted to fight anymore, he actually preferred to use his items for last resort.There were many manipyulative thigns that can be done in the missing lands, and if you weren't ready, you were better off dying. Arekkusu is one of the few survivors of such a harsh enviornment.

This world of fire felt nice on his body, the heat was something he loved, but now he wasn’t liking the fact that he wanted to burn his enemies, not just simply killing them quickly so they wouldn’t suffer. The two people he did kill, he based those kills off of cowardice actions to make sure he didn’t get marked. But now, he wasn’t afraid anymore, the last two times he did that was when he fought was just for himself. Now he needs to make sure that the remaining players are ab le to get out alive. For one thing, he knew that many people are going to die, it was just a simple fact of this world. 6 months ago, he didn’t know anything. Now, four months taught him much more.  And that was then I was reminded… about what I was doing. Was anything I did for real? The Missing Lands…