(PP-F1) War in peace

War held his blade tight as he was in floor one plains. War looked around. He then sheathed his blade. He could take a break for the day. He sniffed the fresh air. War looked at the town in the distance. It looked small. War was wearing his usual red cloak and jis eyes sort of glowed white s if he was blind. War sighed. The sun begam to slowly head back to the ground. War said, "Only if..."

"Only if what?" Rusty questioned as he appeared from also nowhere and began to walk alongside the player. Something was off about this player and he wanted to figure out what. Quickly glancing at the man's face, he found a strange tint to his eye's, as if the person was unable to see. Obviously however, he wasn't blind since it would make no sense to play this type of this game if you couldn't see at all. His sword was unequipped since the player's stats weren't high and Rusty would easily be able to dodge any attempts on his life. Even then, there were guilds that used green cursors as a bait before sending out the real PKers, but this wasn't on hid mind. "You are bit different from the masses, I'm curious why." he said, giving his reasons for just walking up to the mysterious figure and asking him a question.

War looked at a figure that just seemed to appear right by him. War pulled out his vlade before studying the player. He sheathed his blade. War answered the boys question with "Only if I had never split up with my brother..." War looked the boy who asked him why he was so different. War looked at him again and said, "Why you ask so many questions?" War looked at the boy and said, "Name is War, you have a name?"

Rusty already knew what had happened to War's brother. In the real world, it would be hard to tell but in here it was all that ever happened. He had died, probably to a player or a monster. This train of thought was broken when the man questioned why Rusty himself had many questions before giving his name. He didn't have any more questions after that so he didn't mind the question. "My name's Rusty.." he replied, still cautious of his surroundings. He didn't feel that much different, but he had a bad feeling about this person. What was also peculiar was that the player's name was War. Was this player a possible PKer or did he like fighting a lot? He couldn't tell, but Rusty continued to have his doubts about this mysterious man.