Coolnerd12"s First Day in the Wilderness (SP-F1)

After roaming around the town for a while, Ron finally decides that he will learn how to fight on his own. "I've learned things on my own before, fighting will be no problem, I hope." A little nervous, Ron roams around the area for a while, looking for the perfect target. After hours of looking, he still couldn't find the perfect target. "Bah! This is impossible. I've been looking around since daylight, and it's already sunset. I even had had to waste 2 of my bread. 2!" But then he found it, a perfect target. It wasn't too easy, wasn't too hard, an Angry Boar. Too bad Ron couldn't face him, he was exhausted. He went back to the city, and found a bench to sleep on. 

Ron woke up, relaxed. He sat on the bench for a while thinking about today."*yawns* What was I going to do today? Oh yeah, I was going to kill that boar." Eh, I'll do it later. Ron opens his menu, and spawns a bread and a water. He eats the bread and drinks the water. "Well, I'm done, better get to that boar." Ron lazily gets up, and walks to the fields. This time he sees a bunch of boars and he aims for one other boar, realizing he's not ready for the angry boar.

Ron: 5/5

Boar:8/9

The boar had a scar on it's behind. "Someone must have tried to kill it before. Well, I'll finish the favor, I guess."

Ron strikes at the boar, but the boar moves to the side. Meanwhile, the boar charges at Ron, but Ron steps back, and falls on the ground.

BD:2 MD:5

Ron attempts to strike the boar again, but due to the pain from falling to the ground, he hesitates. The boar charges again, but fails to attack Ron again.

BD:4 MD:3

"Okay, I have to hit him, or else I can't get Col. or level up"

This time the boar charges first, but Ron charges his sword and hits the boar. The boar falls back and stays there. "Yes! I got him!"

BD:9 MD:5

Ron:5/5

Boar:6/9

While distracted, the boar charges. Ron notices and attacks, but the boar was able to injure his hand. "Oh no. I don't want to die on my first day in this game. That would be humiliating!"

BD:8 MD:9

Ron:3/5

Boar:5/9

Out of frustration, Ron attacks the boar. He lands a successful hit, but the boar injures his leg.

BD:7 MD:8

Ron:2/5

Boar:4/9

Ron escapes the grasslands. The boar is too tough for him. "Wow, if I can't even defeat a boar, then how am I ever going to beat the game? Guess I have find a different way to earn Col." Ron leaves frowning.