Hi and hello!

I’m  so super excited to have found this site! I am a rabid RP’er and have been playing all types of RPG’s : online forum, tabletop,  and MMORPG (ETC), for a total of 15 years now. That’s a little more than half my life (my age is in my profile for those who do not want to do the math).

I’m a part time student and undecided in my major… I was working to get myself into a nursing or surgical program, but I’m thinking I might switch to education. Aside from school, I’m a mom. I’ve got 2 kids, 13 and 6. When I’m not doing the school or mom thing, I craft. I love making cute things with my hands. I mainly hand sew dolls and other small cute things, but I also do paper craft, clay, and crochet.

I guess that’s all for now. I’m home lots, soooo if ever anyone wants to chat via skype or rp with me, I’m totally game just message me!

Thanks and happy to be here!

Hello, and welcome! Kudos for putting that much effort into your intro, I certainly did not! I'm new here myself, but even so it's always nice to see another new face!

Once your profile gets approved, you are welcome to PM me sometime if you want to RP! Oh, and X has a point. Joining a guild is a good way to get a good net of people to RP with right away. That said: I am not in a guild, going at it myself for now!

YAY PEOPLE!!! HELLOOOOO!!!!! 

Yeah, X, I'm a grownup XD I tried not to let it happen but time didn't stop like I wanted it to so, lame! Your goal is totally awesome. You should so do it!

And Hello Vashtor! Just as soon as I'm approved you can better believe I'll be hunting you down for an RP. I'll have to think long and hard about a guild. I wouldn't want to pick the wrong one XD But thanks for the tip, I appreciate it!

Welcome to SAO-RPG where either everyone is arguing at each other or too busy doing nothing to do anything all. I wouldn't be considered "new" although I'v been here less than a month but I've gotten to known a lot of people on this website and 99% are friendly. Anyway wlecome to the site and just know like Vashtor up there said, I'm also open to RPs, so just PM me. Anyway, if you have any questions, ask the staff, they are more than happy to help you. I will be leaving now, but yep welcome to the site.