SP F1 Feeding the Enemy (Complete)

Pings body started dimming and she yawned, which sounded like a small bell gently ringing. Her body ceased giving out light and she flew onto his head, burying herself in his hair. She latched on and fell asleep. Klick thought that was the cutest thing ever, but because he was a man… he resisted the urge to say aww. Still he was impressed. “She... does... damage. That's...useful ability. I... have to make sure.... she... won't... overdo it â€ Klick sigh and started walking to the main road in the forest. “Rest up Ping I want you to be away so you can see my tavern.â€

Upon leaving the forest, Ping woke up from her nap. Klick did not notice as he was focusing on his surroundings as to not encounter any mobs. The last thing he wanted was to get in a fight on his way home from a long, grueling, and time consuming quest. Ping stretched out and leaped off his head, spreading out her wings catching the breeze. She released several pings, to express her enjoyment of flying around Klick. Klick caught a glimps of her and smiled, seeing that his new friend was awake meant that he did not look like a crazy person… well as much of a crazy person.  “Ready... to go... into town?†he asked with a huge grin. Ping nodded her head and they both raced down the main road.

As the duo entered the Starter city, the looks Klick received changed. Along with stares of dislike, he received stares of confusion, jealous, and admiration. He was the only low level in the city to own a pet, and a rare mob at that. A few girls ran up to him wanted to see and play with Ping. Ping glided around trying to stay out of the hands of the female players eventually making her way up to Klicks head and hiding. The girls pouted and complained in Japanese. Klick took no notice, not really understanding them nor making the effort. Eventually the commotion died down and the streets where… somewhat clear enough to pass through without bumping into anybody.

Klick and Ping made it to their final destination, the same location where the NPC gypsy sold him the food. The player base was empty in this area of town which made Ping fell more conformable. She flew out of his hair and landed on his shoulder, using the side of his face as a support. Klick and Ping waited for a few minutes for the gypsy. “I see you have made a little friend… you have brother it out of its home, and now it will follow you forever. Keep it happy as it will never leave you.†Klick sigh not completely getting the message but he figured it was something about getting a pet. With the quest completed and the reward gain, Klick and Ping went back to the Tavern and slept for the rest of the day.

Spoils

1 mat

faimilar (+1 dmg)

2 sp