Blue Core guild Meeting 1

Greeting members and prospects of Blue Core

This is your Leader Klick
I would like to welcome you to the start of a great journey. This meeting is not mandatory and as such you are not forced to participate. I have a plan for how the guild will run, policies, ranking, and programs. However this is not just my guild, this is our guild and as such all inputed is encourage.

As a disclaimer, any decision made in this meeting will be respected as all members of all ranks have the opportunity be heard.

The main topics for todays meeting are as follows:

1) Our Motto
2) Recruitment policy
3) Guild Resource policy
4) Community policy
5) Ranking system
6) Ramp-up Program
7) Party Program

p.s. This is for Memebers and prospect memebers only, Do not respond if you do not belong to one of these groups. However if you wish to join the guild, you may pm me
1)
Our motto is: "Bonds Power Progression"
The bonds of our friendship teachings teachings
The power of our training, teamwork, planning
The progression of Levels, Floors, and End Game.
This is Blue Core

2)
Recruitment quota: 10 full members

Requirements: cannot have a negative history with Blue Core.
We accept PKers under a 2/3's vote from all officers. Everyone else only needs an officer's recommendation to be looked at and needs to be aproved by recruitment officers or guild leader

3)

As of now this is what  came up with:

Our motto is: "Bonds Power Progression"

The bonds of our friendship teachings teachings

The power of our training, teamwork, planning

The progression of Levels, Floors, and End Game.

This is Blue Core

Is there any complaint, feed back, better ideas

For recruitment i was thinking that we should probably grow to 10 as fast as possible... and try to have someone of each profession. This would give a huge advanage because we can have all the access to make what we want, and supply it without having to go through random players.

For now i know most of us are low level, but that is because i wanted everyone to be within the same level range (as i was level 5 when invited you all)

Any other comments guys

But having a pker can be a good thing if we are careful... however at this early stage i see your point. If one does ask to join, i will run a vote with the guild only because i dont think all of them are bad (like mari)

ps

With this new level change... i dont know how to gauge level so anything level related is now null n void until further notice

Ok now it is time for Guild Resource policy.

The purpose of the Guild Resource policy is to provide a way for the guild to help train and equip members for future combat. As such anything done using resources must be used for other members of the guild other then yourself. Members may however take out loans approved by the guild leader or Treasurery officers. The final purpose for the guild resource policy is to fund projects which will be discussed when that time comes.

As of now, I think that all transactions need to be approved by the guild leader. When the guild becomes bigger, then the guild leader my assign TRUSTED VETERAN OFFICERS to approve transactions.

I do not approve of needlessly taxing the guild members. I beleive in donations and fundraisers. (what are fundraisers)
Fundraisers are threads created by an officer to raise mats and col. All proccedings will go to the guild's supply and only guild memebers can post. neither are not manditory to be in the guild.

To gain access to the beable to take out loans or use the guild storage(for reasons besides helping other guildmates), a guild memeber must have done the following

For managing loans, Each memeber will have something called Credit. It starts out at 0 and goes up or down base on transaction history. Every week your late paying loans, you lose 10 credit. and if you have negitive credit you cannot take out loans or use the guild resources. And if your credit reaches -50 you go on probation and risk getting kicked out the guild and killed by bounty hunters. if you have negitive criedit you can build it up by donating or waiting. Each week in a cycle you gain 5 credit till your credit reaches 0 again.

pay off all loans (loans have no interest)

donate x amount to the guild for that cycle or Have x amount of Participation post.

Have good Credit

I'm here and counted for!

For rankings i thought of:

10) Grunt-lowest rank, are new members and at least lvl 1

9) Thug-trusted member

8) Chief- reliable member. Allowed access to the guild shops.

7)Commander- allowed to make shops and is in charge of stocks(armor, etc)

6) Diplomat or General- Can either gather troops or deal with problems involving other guilds.

5) Sergeant- Has access to almost all of the guild except for vault.

4) Major- has access to the guild col and stocks.

3)Elite-Must be chosen by either the leader, or a Founder.

2)Founder- One of the first members of the guild.

1)Leader-the top of the chain

I'm here and counted for!

For rankings i thought of:

10) Grunt-lowest rank, are new members and at least lvl 1

9) Thug-trusted member

8) Chief- reliable member. Allowed access to the guild shops.

7)Commander- allowed to make shops and is in charge of stocks(armor, etc)

6) Diplomat or General- Can either gather troops or deal with problems involving other guilds.

5) Sergeant- Has access to almost all of the guild except for vault.

4) Major- has access to the guild col and stocks.

3)Elite-Must be chosen by either the leader, or a Founder.

2)Founder- One of the first members of the guild.

1)Leader-the top of the chain

Thank you for the input but as to keep this oraginized please try to keep all input to what is currently being discuss and what has already being discuss (so topics 1,2, and 3) I will still look at your input so thanks again.

HOWEVER... I do your idea of having a guild shop. We could promote the crafters of our guild and have one easy place for all players to go and see, by and sell to everyone who is in or not in a guild. We also can take orders and have everyone try to complete them, thus speeding up the production line. Good on you Kazyto you get one like for that.

I will post up a more orginized idea later, but if anyone else has any suggestions, theories, ideas about a guild shop, please let me know here or through pm

Yes there will be one assign but as it stands right now we are all just getting to know each other and we are pretty small. So as of now I will be the only person to deal with guild resourses, (being the guild leader) As time passes and we get more members and resources to manage i will create a treasurer officer "role" in order to delcate the responsiblity.

you all so have to think of it this way. Do you have complete faith in your guildmates that you can give them all of your money and stuff and they will give it back. Who ever gets that role will have to have proven he/she is trustworthy