[SP-F3]Decision

Finley didn't know why Lyra invited him to such a place. A restaurant inside a deep dangerous forest that was rarely visited by players, what was she thinking?

"Look , Rina" His voice echoed across the empty place. "If it's about Io-"

Lyra tensed, he wasn't sure if it was because he mentioned her real name or if it was because of her brother's.

Finley cleared his throat, she invited him here, she might as well start.

Lyra looked at her brother's best friend, her eyes pleading for help. She didn't want to voice out her thoughts, but there was great need to do so.

"It's not about Io" she replied in her small fearful voice.

"Then what is this all about?" Finley asked.

Lyra shifted her gaze towards the tea on the table. There was nothing she could do, she needed to tell him.

"I want to be a clearer"

"You can't!" Finley quickly retorted.

"Why? You said it yourself, beta testers are often in the front lines, then if Io is there--"

"If Io's there, he wouldn't want you to be there too... and I thought this wasn't about Io?"

Lyra's eyes were filled with tears and hatred.

"Why wouldn't he want me there? Cause I'll just be a nuisance? Because you just always save me?" She violently wiped her tears. "You've never seen me fight Ken"

"That's not what I'm saying!"

Lyra shook her head and left.

Lyra had no choice but to channel her anger to the mobs.

She didn't know what finley was thinking, maybe she was wrong in deciding to go to the front lines, but it was also wrong to imply that she couldn't help.

A mob approached her. Her rage showed, with no mercy she killed.

"I- am- not- USELESS" she shouted so loud, that the whole forest she was in could hear.

In a few minutes the mobs would come. She couldn't die. She needed to find Io. She needed to go the front lines.