[PP,F1] To new friends and new alliances.

The dark haired man smirks again and extends his hand in a friendly gesture "My name's Twilightdusk, you can just call me Dusk if you want." His own brown eyes meet her green ones as they turn to start walking back towards town, his dark blue coat trailing behind the rest of his body a bit. He also took notice of the other man in the area, but didn't pay him much mind.

"Sorry to have dampened your celebration, but I did say you looked good out there didn't I?" He stretches his arms up above him as they walk. "In any case, I can certainly look forward to having a nice drink, and some nice company for a change as well."

Atenea took his hand with her own, giving it a friendly squeeze as she moved along with him, trying to keep up with his pace. Green hazel eyes glittering with spark and intelligence, as she finally settled her reeling body into a more calmer state.

"Dusk; cool name. I'm Atenea, but you can call me what you like... As long as it is nice, though. Most call me Ate around here," She nodded in greeting, before letting go of his hand and rolling her shoulders. Putting the dagger away around her back, she let out a hearty laugh.

"I know. That, my good knight, is why you shall get a drink and possibly a dinner- I am starving to be honest." She confess, turning back to the road as she tried to hide her flush face. Somethings shouldn't be told to strangers, specifically ones you had just met.

"Very true," She commented in a tired voice, feeling at ease at finally finding someone who missed the same things she did.

Dusk's face flushes a little as well at the contact, but lets it slide as they walk down the path together, the soon to be setting sun filtering through his earthen eyes. "Ate huh? I like the sound of that. So you've already made some friends around here then?" He wanted to ask what she was doing out here alone then, but it is a pretty safe area. it's possible her friends have already moved on to higher floors.

"It's pretty interesting huh? Just how hungry you can get in here...It can't be tied to our real bodies or anything, but we still have a need to eat, or at least the game convinces us we do..." His voice trailed off as he went into thought about how complex all the systems and software their minds have become a part of must be for everything to feel so realistic.

Eventually the Town of Beginnings was in sight at the end of the road. "We're almost there, any place in particular you want to go? Everything's pretty much the same unless there's a player training their cooking skill..."