[SP-F10] Beyond My Strength

Well... here I am. I've hit level two and I'm not ultimately terrified to leave the first floor anymore. Watching how other low levels came to higher floors to train, I thought that I could too. So I made my way up to the cavernous tenth floor, and little did I know what to expect. The floor itself was dark and hard to navigate through, but it was still somewhat manageable.

I had nothing to protect me and nothing to keep me alive. The only thing that would save me is my own two legs as I sprint back to the main town. Terrified of this floor and what to expect, I tried to avoid going into something that may look like a real, no matter how hard it is to see.

That's one thing this game was awful at so far... hiding traps and anything deadly looking, but perhaps they did this in purpose until the higher floors so that players may adjust to how they hide them over time. Every so often as I navigated through the floor I encountered a player fighting versus three monsters at one time. Perhaps one day I can get to that level of strength someday.

One time while walking a monster nearly got me, but good for me I managed to escape it before a real fight engaged. Beginning to think that I made a grave mistake coming to this floor, I heard the calling of another voice. The voice was female and very thing sounding. Now I had a choice. I can either go help the person or let them be and risk their death.