[PP-F3] The Knight, the woman, and the watery waves. (Rolland & Alyce)

The third floor, one that made the time in SAO worth adventuring to, as the clear waves crashed in the distance, and quietly came crawling to the shoreline, the sound of people laughing. The clear sky making the day seem warmer as the sun dazzled the area with a warm kiss of a new day, the time more like early day as the time would be roughly about eleven thirty five. The sound of players filled the air once more as a figure clad in black armor suddenly stood over the pere, as his right hand swiped down and he equipped a new item on him. The swimsuit he bought when with Zahra, the sudden disappearance of the black metal replaced with the colour of grey as his true self was revealed. The white hair, the pale peach tan skin, a black tattoo upon his left shoulder, and his muscular frame flexing as he stretched his arms and legs.

He did a few exercises to loosen up, even though in SAO he didn't need to, he felt as it was needed, and with him turning, he pulled his hair up and it became a set of spiky like spines on his head. The clash of sapphire blue stunned a few girls on the pere, as they checked him out, but the figure ignored them and began walking away, as he now hoped onto the white sands and trekked it. The wind gushing past him made his spiked up white hair flutter as he gazed at the Azure blue waters, he stood there, now having walked into the water, it up to his knees, he smiled, as his right hand and left where crossed and he was in a deep thought now. Wondering, what the future would bring him, what new items, or adventures, friends, or enemies, only time would tell as he stood there, thinking.

-Tattoo upon left arm-

anbu_tattoo_by_kaiju_borru_zetto-d6a9iw8

-Swimsuit Equipped-

0006-kakashi22gu.jpg

Alyce stood at the waves of the beach, she hadn't equipped her swimsuit yet, she found it unnecessary if she want going in the water yet. She leaned down touching the water gently. Alyce looked over, hearing a few girls squeal. She groaned and stuck her tongue out. "The hell is their problem?" She sighed, looking towards where they were looking. She raised an eyebrow and waved her hand in a non-caring way "ugh, people are ridiculous, screaming over some guy." She sighed and looked at her reflection.

The sounds of the girls that were behind him, and following him, made the figure sigh, "Leave me alone... stop following me," He said to himself as he began walking along the waterline, as his train of thought was broken. With his feets shuffling through the water, he kept his pace a nice smooth one to prevent unwanted splashing as he passed a girl looking to her own reflection in the water, he didn't bother to look at her directly. But his eyes did gaze at her through the corner of his eye, when he finished he saw the girls following him and he sighed, walking to the pere and under it to escape their looks. He took at seat and sighed as he rubbed his head, "Tch... the attention is nice... but god do they have to follow me around..." He said to himself as he sat there, the damp sand pressed against his trunks and his foot now submerged in the water, he groaned and leaned back, his arms laid behind his head as he waited. Wanted the girls that were following him to go away, as this was uncomfortable and uneasy for him, as he never had to deal with this ever, his white hair now falling back into his face. His once sapphire eyes changed to his Amethyst violet tone, as he was now in a more stable and relaxed mood.

She felt the stranger pass her. She looked at him walk by, flipping her hair out of her eye for a moment. Alyce looked at the water, kicking it and then walking behind the stranger. Acting like she wasn't following him. She walked passed him, her dark outfit fitting her nicely. she purposely splashed him as she walked passed him.

The feeling of cold water hit his skin as he sat down and Rolland looked up to see another girl following him, and he got up, turned his back and went to the pillar and leaned against it, and he spoke to himself. *Blast... another one followed me.* He thought and then began to see more girls walking his way and they were the ones that were on the pere and he nervously backed off till he saw the water. "I must return to my people!" "To Atlantis!" He said as he was quoting something relating to a old comic book his grandfather had, a Aquaman, then thought to himself *The usual dull trip.* Something Aquaman said to another character Batman in Super Friends: Dr. Palagian's War (#1.5) of year 1973, and dove into the water as he didn't want to deal with the two girls that were giggling when they saw Rolland looking at them. He didn't are if they thought of him as weird, better than have some stalker chicks following him all over Aincrad, or worst two of them, as he swam away from the pere and to the direction the girl that splashed water on him went. He popped his head up and looked around, as he was about a good 30 feet away from the two girls on the pere, but he didn't know where the other one was, either way he was away from them.

Alyce saw the boy as he was walking away, she just tilted her head in a nonchalant manner to not arise anything from him. As she saw him act strange as two of those stupid girls followed him and he said something weird as he jumped into the water. What was that about.. Atlantis? She thought to herself as she gave the girls a evil glare, "Hey go away, your stupidity is making my brain cells commit suicide get lost and stop following him, he'll turn stupid to." She said as she crossed her arms and gave a evil stare as they two girls quickly ran from her and she was left to herself, as she looked around in a careless manner, and saw the boy once more. Should I tell him? No... let him figure it out on his own.

Rolland looked around and saw the two girls running away after he heard another voice calling them stupid and various other things and he frowned. *Gosh... thats... abit dark.* He thought to himself and crawled out of the water and walked to the girl and stood there, his hair dripping and now drooped over his eyes as he pulled it back up. His hair suddenly standing like it was before, his young face finally being revealed as his hair covered it at times, and his sapphire blue eyes gazed at her. "Thanks... but it wasn't needed... I would have told them sooner or later to bugger off, but thanks for the assist, I know you were doing it for your own reasons." He said as he turned his head and looked at the sea, the tattoo on his left shoulder was visible the entire time, as he rubbed his arms abit to pull off excess salt from his body as he then reverted his eyes to the young girl and held out his hand. *Rolland, Rolland Akizura, pleasure to meet you.* He said as he held his hand in a very relaxed but polite manner, as his eyes didn't once drift from this young ladies, as he was trying to keep eye contact with her, as a gesture of politeness. 

her blue eye was the only one visible. She looked at him a bit boredly. Looking down at his hand she grabbed it and gripped tightly before vigorously shaking his hand. "Alyce. Nice to meet you." She smirked slightly, gripping his hand as tight as she could before letting go. She tapped the sand with her boots, she refused to change, knowing people would stare. Alyce looked up at him, her bright teal eye shining.

Rolland smiled as he gazed at her teal blue eyes, a nice a rich blue colour, his bright and vivid sapphire blue eyes glanced down at her feet as he heard something tapping, and he looked around seeing people somewhat around. He reverted his eyes back and gave her a confused look, "Are you nervous or something?" He asked as his right leg cam up to a angle and he was on his toes as he rubbed the back of his left left leg with it and placed one hand on his waist, his right one. And hie left on stayed to his side as he remembered her handshake, *She's got a firm grip... a nice grip not something I come across everyday.* He thought as then he spoke again, "Come on, lets find a more secluded area if your feeling unwelcome by the crowds that will be coming soon, this is a beach after all." He said as his snow white hair fluttered in the wind, as he gave her a weak smile, letting his pearl white teethe flicker in the light of the mid afternoon daylight.

Alyce stared a moment before hesitating. "I suppose we could go somewhere else..." she said in an annoyed tone. It was just an act, but she didn't care, she had to keep an appearance. The short blonde looked up at him "so where are we going?" She said before crossing her arms across her chest.

Rolland smiled as he turned his back, "There's a small cave that reaches into a cove that has a oval shaped reef wall, this will give privacy, and is a safe region, so no Mob spawns." He said as then turned his back and began walking towards the area he was talking about which was behind Alyce. He made sure he didn't go too fast so she could keep up with him, as his hair finally drooped over his eyes again. Which he quickly pulled back, but to have it fall again and he sighed as he swiped his head to the side to make the hair sit to the side as many more girls looked his way, as the giggles filled the air his smile turned into a frown as he was already sick of this. He turned his head and looked at Alyce, "You're going to enjoy this place Alyce, nice and quiet, I hate when I get interrupted in meditation." "So I come to this place for the nice sea side view and secluded region, word of warning, don't swim over the reef wall, once you do your basically asking those sea mobs to attack you."

He said as he paused and then spun on his heel as he gazed at her once more and walked backwards and continue to speak, "And the worst of the sea Mob's is the one you need to avoid at all cost, you'll see a large spire in the distance over there, it can be seen all over the place." He said pointing to the large stone like pillar about 2 miles out and pulled his hand back behind his head, "A <<Leviathan>> type sea monsters lives past that area, and will follow you until your dead, that means even to the shores, once you leave the floor, if won't stop following you, it will trail the shore line about 20 feet out till it gets a chance." He said as he sighed, "I was told by a info broker about that monster, it's called <<The Lord of the Ocean.>>" He said as he finally reached the cavern mouth and walked into it and pulled his arm around the corner and wiggled it for Alyce to follow him, "Come on in, should be about five minutes till we reach the place." He said as he then leaned against the wall waiting for her to come into the cave.

Alyce followed a few feet behind him, her arms still crossed. When she walked in the cave her eyebrows were raised. "Wow" she spoke quietly, looking around. She was barely listening to him before looking back at him. "So.... did you need to talk about something?" She spoke before flipping her hair out of her face, revealing her eye patch. Alyce continued to stare at him, she narrowed her eyes.

Rolland just smiled as he looked at Alyce, "I just wanted to say thanks again, what you did... I just can't do that, you told them girls to leave me alone, even if it was abit grimm, but you did it." He said as then he was about to speak again till he saw her eyepatch and knew this was a story for another time, he didn't want to say anything just yet as it would have been rude to point it out, he just pointed his finger to the hall ways. "The cove is this way, just down that tunnel, there are a few forks in the path but I found going left is faster than right, accept the last two sections are right." He said as he opened his map in his HUD settings and coped it for Alyce and pinged it to her, then pulled his to the side and turned to the tunnel beginning. "Come on, should be fun, I mean, you seem like your more fun than those other girls." He said as he gave her a smile and began walking as his feet made slight heavy sounds due to his constant wearing of his <<Eternal Meloy>> heavy armor.

• 2 weeks later...