[F1-SP] Learning to cook "Earning a Living"(Complete)

Awaking to a poke to the stomach and the smell of delicious food. Shuyin opened his eyes to see the NPC standing over him holding a cain.

"You're lucky I decided to be nice and wake you" the NPC said with an annoyed tone to her voice "Its been an hour and the stew is done cooking, go a head and grab it off the fire and take it over to the table."

Jumping to his feat Shuyin grabbed a glove that was laying near by and placed his hand into it. Using his gloved hand to pick up the handle of the pot, he carefully walked over to the table and placed it down.

"Very good" the NPC said as she walked over and placed down two bowls on the table followed by two spoons right beside them. "Why don't you go ahead and pour us each a bowl so we can dig in and see how you've done."

Nodding at the NPC's request, Shuyin picked up the pot and filled each bowl half way. Picking up his spoon he took his first bite of the stew and immediately become fairly happy with himself.

"Although it's a very basic and simple recipe, I cant deny that you did a good job making it. With that being said I'm pleased to tell you that you have passed this quest and I can now bestow upon you the title of beginner cook.

Not wanting to leave before finishing his meal, Shuyin quickly gobbled up the rest of his stew before exiting out into the street. "Now the next thing I need to do is open a shop!" he thought to himself and he strolled down the street, one hand resting on the hilt of his rapier like always.