[PP- F1] [COMPLETE]<<Earning a Living>> with Dante

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Thanks for the encouragement!" Dante said. He now knew he had to hit this thing and not let his friend down. Readying his spear he began to charge once more and this time he knew he was going to collide.

ID: 16783

BD:10

Super Crit. 2+2=4dmg

The boar tipped over and shatter into a million pixels. "Finally, calming down seemed to work."

LD:6

1 Material

He handed over the material to his buddy, "Only a few more left!"

Lowenthal applauded Dante. "See? Just gotta keep your head in the game." Lowenthal added up the mats he got from the boars. "That makes 3 skins. 1 more, and a tusk and we can go to the next area. "Let's keep this train rolling!" Lowenthal said, his arm in the air. He found another boar, and began battle with it. Lowenthal, now cocky from his string of wins, stabbed the boar in the face. "Hah! How'd you like that?" Lowenthal taunted. The boar furious tripped Lowenthal and gauged his ankle. "Gah! Dammit! That hurt." Lowenthal said, standing up.

ID: 16784

Battle: 9 (Crit)[3dmg]

Mob: 9 (Crit) [2dmg]

Lowenthal 7/11

Dante 13/13

Boar 4/7

Lowenthal got hit by the boar as he laid down his own hit. "Don't worry bro, I got your back!" Dante jumped towards the already damaged boar and prepared to jab it through the middle. This was going to hit, and it was going to hit hard.

ID: 16785

BD:7

2dmg

He hit the boar, it was weak now. Low and Dante were almost through with the boar now. They readied to attack again.

"I'm getting him now! Let's finish this!" Dante exclaimed towards his partner with extreme motivation. He raised his spear one final time as he knew this would be the last blow. "You're mine!" He charged the boar holding his spear over his head.

ID: 16787

BD: 7

2dmg

It materialized, "Gotcha!"

LD: 5

He picked up the final boar hide they needed. "Let's get on to the next area and finish this up, oh and take this" he said as he handed over the material.

"Awesome!" Lowenthal said, taking the final Boar Skin. "See, piece of cake. Just tedious as all hell." Lowenthal said. "We should go take a break back at town." He said, noting his health bar. Dante hadn't taken any hits, but Lowenthal had been taking the brunt of most it. "We can pick it up tomorrow. I don't think the quest has a time limit. And I think a few items are worth the wait." He said, laughing making his way back to town.

After they had rested well up, Dante was ready for action.

"You ready to keep this going?" Dante asked Low as he prepared himself to go back into the field to gather the final materials they were going to need for Lowenthal's shop. He began to equip all his gear and get ready for combat once again after receiving such a good rest. He felt great, and he was definitely ready to tackle any amount of enemies that might come their way.

Lowenthal yawned as he exited the city. He saw Dante, and partied up again. "Yeah. Let's keep going. I think we can get the rest we need today actually." Lowenthal said, reveiwing his list.

LIST

Boar Hide 4/4

Boar Tusk 0/1

Plant Fibere 0/2

Lowenthal nodded. "Yeap. Only need 3 more things, and we're good." He confirmed heading out into the field.

Dante followed behind his partner preparing himself yet again. They were more then halfway done with their list and Dante was getting excited to finish on helping his friend with this task. The two stepped out into the fields.

"Hey, there's a boar over there.. let's go get it!" Dante said to his partner as he knew they still needed a tusk to make a needle

He began walking towards it as he waited for Lowenthal to follow and make an action on it.

Lowenthal say the boar that Dante had mentioned. "Looks easy enough. I'll go first?" He asked, dancing past Dante with dagger in hand. He spun at the boar and striked it dead center of it's face, causing a red line to streak it's face. Lowenthal's face beamed as the read particles traces the path of his dagger. "This is gonna be easy." He said to Dante.

ID: 16596

Battle: 10 (Super Crit) 4dmg[2dmg+2crit]

Mob: 3 (Miss)

HP

Lowenthal: 15/15

Dante 15/15

Boar: 4/8

Dante waited for his turn to strike, the boar was off balance after receiving that bloodcurdling blow from Lowenthal. He stepped towards it, then again, each time picking up his speed.

"You're mine!" he said as he hurdled his body towards the boar.

ID: 16960

BD:8

2Dmg

He connected on the hit making the boar stumble back.

Dante 15/15

Boar 2/8

Lowenthal laughed as Dante landed a strike. "Yeah! Great job Dante!" Lowenthal said, not noticing the Boar charging him. The boar managed to get a good hit on lowenthal, and took him to the ground. "Ow! get off me!" Lowenthal said, swiping at the boar, and missing.

ID: 16961 (yeah! Reversable number!)

Battle: 3 (Miss)

Mob: 10 (Super Crit) 3dmg[1+2crit]

HP

Lowenthal: 12/15

Dante 15/15

Dante went to help his friend over on the ground preparing to strike as he ran towards it. He leaped and swang his assault spear aiming to knock the beast's head off.

ID:16963

BD:1

Apparently he swung too hard as he tripped and fell to the ground as well. He picked himself back up and turned around to focus on the angrily enraged boar as it circled preparing to attack one of the two.

Dante 15/15

Boar 4/8

"G'ow....Damn that hurts." Lowenthal said, rubbing his leg. The boar charged him again, rolling Lowenthal over gauging him all over. Lowenthal tried slashing at it with his dagger again, but to no avail. "Dammit, get off!" He said, kicking the boar off of him.

ID: 16964

Battle: 3

Mob: 10 (Super Crit) 3dmg

HP

Lowenthal: 9/15

Dante 15/15

As Lowenthal was attacked by the boar, Dante jumped in front of him now to shield off further attacks. "You good bro?" He asked Low as he got his feet beneath him. After checking up, he moved in to slam into the beast, he extended his spear with one hand aiming for the thick torso of the tusked monster that was causing them so much of a problem now.

ID: 16969

BD:7

2Dmg

Another hit, the mob was becoming very faint now.

Dante 15/15

Boar 2/8

ID: 16971

Battle: 6

Lowenthal got up off the ground. "Yeah, I'll be fine." He said, dusting his leggings off. He ran at the boar, and stabbed it's side. The boar exploded into data fragments, and rained blue crystals. "However, him? Not so much." Lowenthal said laughing as he pocketed his new mat. And with that, that made the Boar's Tusk item checked off the list.

LIST

Boar Hide 4/4

Boar Tusk 1/1

Plant Fibere 0/2

Next on the list was Plant Fiber, which dropped from Little Nepents. "So, where are these Lil' Nepents?" Lowenthal asked, scratching his head. He'd only known the plains where the boars spawned.

Little Nepents, Dante remembered that was the name of the creatures him and his friend Aramail had encountered in the F1 forest while completing their first quest together. He shrugged down as his face grew grim, silent. He didn't say a word. It had been some time since his friend had died, but he still couldn't get over it for the obvious reasons. Dante knew where to find them, so he figured he should lead the way, but the place in which they dwell just brought back bad memories. A gloomy shadow lurked behind him as he began walking to that very forest without saying a word, assuming Lowenthal would follow.

Dante turned around when they reached the entrance, tilted his head a little a gave a slight smile as he addressed Lowenthal. "Yeah, I'm fine, thanks for the concern though; I just have a few bad memories about this place." he said as he turned again to the entrance of the forest. "Well we aren't getting any younger!" he said as his cheerful mood slowly returned, taking steady steps into the canopy of dark growth and trees. The sunlight began to fade away as the two made their way into the overgrown area.