[PP-F1] messing around with maruchan. (Cutefluffykitten)

I was looking around the town of begings very carefully with my detection skill activated. While flipping rooftop to rooftop I could make a faint trail to my objective. Eventually I hopped down to the street and crept over to a bush. Just when I became within two steps Maruchan popped out at my face.

"Hahaha found you!" I said as I fell back and let maruchan lick my face.

I then picked him up and let him ride on my head as we walked over to a bench. I sat down and took out a piece of bread for him to eat. When I held it up he quickly bit down and pulled it towards him. I could feel him chewing away at his lesiure on top of my head as I leaned back on the bench.

"(Sharp whistle) what do you want to do today boy?" I said as maruchan poped off my head and landed on the ground in front of me.

The little girl happily was skipping down the streets of the first town looking for some adventure of some kind. What will the curious little girl find today?

Finally, she has found a specamin worthy of her attention. There was a small puppy in the middle of the street. The puppy stared at her....... and she stared back. The puppy gave a small bark and wagged its tail. 

"FREEE PUPPY!" Harper screamed as she scooped the puppy and ran way with it.

As Maruchan walked over to a girl and began asking to play she ran off with him. I have her around a ten second head start before dashing over to her. Upon coming up behind the small girl I flipped over top snagged Maruchan as I landed in front of her. Maruchan began barking and panting from excitement of the game.

"Your gonna have to be faster than that little girl hahaha!" I joked as I sat down and held Maruchan in my hand.

I then set the puppy on the girls head and gave Maruchan a piece of bread to eat. Maruchan then curled up on top of the girls head eatting.

"So what's your name then?" I asked the girl while Maruchan nibbled away at the bread.

The girl looked up at the insane circus acrobat. What is he,super human? Harper thought as she felt the small puppy on her head.

"I am Harper Lee!" she responded happily. "And who are you stranger?"

The little girl really didn’t care what the boy’s name was. All she wanted was the puppy!

"Oh, well bye !" Harper yelled as she yanked the puppy off her head and ran even faster. Gotta go fast! Gotta go Sanic fast! she thought as she ran.

I then stepped out from an alley way and blocked the girls path letter run I to me. I used my speed to the full extent here as a little joke to mess with the young girls head a bit.

"Not so fast my little mocking bird." I told the kid with the peculiar name.

"Hasn't anyone ever told you?... You can't steal from a thief." I said to the little girl looking down to her.

Maruchan then barked excitedly and jumped out of the girls hands doing circles on the ground. Maruchan's just as fast as I am so I doubt the little girl could actually steal him. I then knelt down to face her.

"Don't feel too bad kid not many can keep up with me. Hahaha." I joked patting her on the head.

• 3 weeks later...

“The reason why no one can keep up with you is because you’re some kind of monster!† The puppy thief sassed while she puffed out her cheeks.  The little girl watched as the puppy doing circles for no apparent reason. This caused Harper to giggle a bit.

â€œSo what is your puppy’s name?†Harper asked as she stood up, dusting off her overalls.  The puppy gave a bark having its name mentioned and started to hop and prance around the two people.  “This puppy is nothing like Terminator!† she thought as she watched the puppy.