(PP-F2) dungeon exploring (Lowenthal)

Vaan walked bbc.co in the town of floor two. The birds were not chirping and a beautiful mountain towered above everything. Vaan had never been on this floor but the mobs on the first floor were getting a little easy for him to fight. Vaan equipped his blade and began to walk toward the mountain. There surely had to be a dungeon there. With perhaps a treasure chest bbc.co in there as well. He was quite a high level for floor one so he should be an average level on this floor. He posted a message to hope to find another player.

Subject: Dungeon Exploring

Sender: Vaan-The Berserker

Recipient: Everyone

Hey I am about to go and explore a dungeon looting col mats and experience points. I hope one of you will come. Thanks...

He closed his HUD and began to wait.

Lowenthal was walking around the second floor. He didn't have a reason to be here, but he liked walking around a different setting. He recieved a ping in his menu, and opened it. IT was a public message, from someone named 'Vaan'. Lowenthal replied back to the message.

To: Vaan

Hey, I can help you delve into some dungeons. I'll meet up with you shortly.

Lowenthal sent the message, and started to head out of town to meet up with the stranger. As lowenthal exited the town a thought occured to him. What if this is a trap? He gulped once, and kept his hand on his kunai, just to be ready.

Vaan was waiting when he heard a ping. Someone had received his message and wished to accompany him! He looked at it. Nope it was just a random message that told him to brush his teeth. Five minutes later another ping occupied and he checked and it was someone who wished to join him.

To: Vaan

Hey, I can help you delve into some dungeons. I'll meet up with you shortly

Vaan smiled. Someone had answered. Someone named Lowenthal. Vaan looked around and seen a man headed the way. Vaan opened it back up and typed back.

To: Lowenthal

Okay, Hey I actually think I see you coming now see you in a bit

Lowenthal head another ping, and paused to open his menu. He looked up to see another person waving at him. "Oh hey!" He said, picking up his pace. When he met up with the young man. He was good looking with tan skin, and blonde hair. Lowenthal shrugged it. "So, you're Vaan? I'm lowenthal." Lowenthal introducing himself, and holding out his hand.

The young man finally reached him and introduced himself. He held out his hand and Vaan shook it. Ahh! You must be the one that replied to me. It seems you already know my name, so I have heard that there is a very good dungeon that could give a challenge and give amazing rewards. There is treasure chests in there and new and exciting monsters in it so I say we should get on it! Vaan equipped his sword and then took a breath. One thing accomplished today is that he had made a friend.