[PP=F2] Down with the Hierarchy! <<Long Live The Queen>> Vaan and Ahti

Lowenthal accepted another quest, with the hope of getting more skill points. It was true he had a decent amount of states, but he wanted to get another skill that would help him. Problem was, the quest had a field boss. And as confident as Lowenthal was, he couldn't do it alone. He remembered a friend he had just met, Vaan. So he sent a message to him.

To: Vaan

Hey, I need some help slaying a field boss. You in?

The quest said that he could have three people, so he ventured for another. There he saw a woman. It was normal for Lowenthal to see a girl, but this one was different. She had a great sword. Against Lowenthal's better judgement, he adjusted his coat and decided to talk to her. "Hey, I'm lowenthal. Pleasure to meet you." He said. "I'm looking for an other party member. I'm looking to take care of the field boss here soon." He said.

Ahti heard the sound of a man in trouble, and turned on her heel, letting out a fake 'Ho ho ho!' "I knew one day people would need me, Ahti the Breaker, to talk to them!" She let out yet another fake laugh then looked at the man; he had a fancy looking dagger at his side, and was leather coat. "A spy sent by the bureau of life management?!" She said, accusing him of something completely fake and made up. Her hands waved a bit in front of her, before letting out a real laugh. "No, they have not yet infiltrated the hero ranks of this dimension. What can I help you with?" She asked, switching back to normal English and talking like a sane person now.

Lowenthal looked at the woman in awe. He could've sworn that she'd had been watching one to many anime's. Lowenthal couldn't find the words to say anymore, instead he stood there gob smacked and speechless. He finally was able to muster speech. "Look, Um. I'm gonna go kill a giant wasp, And I would go at it alone, but It would go faster with more people." He said, as he did before. But he assumed that she wasn't listening to him then. He decied to introduce himself. "I'm Lowenthal." Then he had a fun idea. "Lowenthal, the stylish and handsome rouge." He said as cheesy as he could. "And what might your name be, o'Angel?" He asked.

"A giant wasp? It mus be an agent sent by the bureau, Point me in the direction and I will break it with the powers of the Berzerking Flames of Darkness!!"  She said, fist clenched and eyes filled with determination. She then giggled and said , "Just kidding~ It's a pleasure to meat you, Lowenthal, Master of the Shadow Arts!" she said, making up a cooler sounding title for him. She leaned back on a wall, piping back up, "I'm Shri-.... Ahti~" she said, catching herself by biting her own tongue. She nodded and checked her quest log, looking to see she had the option of picking it up too, and quickly clicked it, accepting the quest.

Lowenthal couldn't help but laugh to himself. It wasn't meant as an insulting laugh, but he couldn't help it. Bezerking Flames of Darkness, it was almost too much for him to handle. Then she called him a better title, and that's what made him laugh. "Master of Shadow Arts. Ha ha that's great." This girl was weird, but damn she was fun. She's probably what this world needed. Lowenthal caught his breath. "Yeah, we could go. But I have another friend that I invited to go along. So I kinda need to wait for him." He explained.

"Is he your servant? Every master of a path deserves a strong servant!" She said as a matter of fact.She tapped her heels on a wall and she leaned back waiting, while giving a glance or tow at Lowenthal and going back to looking in a different direction. His minion sure was late, maybe he had been captured by the bureau of life management! Or worse was a double agent for them!!! She looked back at the Master of the Shadow arts and said, "Perhaps he's been captured and is being made to spill all your dark secrets?"

She was curious about the man, who now asked about her. She stood up proudly before stating, "My story begins in the 13th century, though this body is only 20 years young! To tell you all of my past you must be willing to enter into a binding contract that will tear your soul asunder if violated; does the Master of the Shadow Arts accept such a heavy burden?" Ending with a fake and haughty laugh she sat down in the chair beside him, leaning in close and awaiting his response. She was over the top and quirky but she wasn't exceptionally aggressive; forwards maybe, but she wasn't going to beat him up for asking~

A binding contract, that would tear his soul asunder. Wondered what that meant. Lowenthal pondered that in his mind. He thought Bout it and leaned forward to meet her. "The Master of Shadow Arts, is never afraid. I accept!" He said beaming. If this girl had a game, he was gonna play it. At least until Vaan decided to show up.

She stuck out her hand, leading with a pinky finger outstretched. "Then make the most unholy of contracts and I will show you my world of destruction!" She said with a serious tone, waiting for him to lock his pinky finger with her's. When he did she continued on, "Good, you are now bound to me, and leaking any of this info on my mortal body will cause you to rip apart from the inside out! Now where to begin." She thought about it for a second, before picking up, "Ever since I was young I knew there was something off about myself, but I couldn't tell until I reached Junior High-school. Thats when I discovered the power of the Red-demon fruit. It's disgusting taste had been limiting my powers! I investigated after refusing to eat it where they came from; that's when I discovered the mastermind behind it all, and who I really was. A evil organization known as the Bureau of Life Management! They had been doing all they could to keep my powers lock away, doing their best from awakening to my true self, The Breaker! After that.. well..." She trailed off, the rest of the story was mostly how she then got arrested for trespassing and was send home on a reprimand...

Lowenthal did his best to stifle laughter."Red Demon Fruit?" He asked himself aloud.  Only thing that came to his mind was an apple. The rest of her story was believably enough. "So this fruit, being distributed by the BoLM, suppressed your powers." He said, recapping her story. It was an interesting tale, none the less. "That sounds bad ass." He said leaning back in his chair. "And, I'll be sure to take this to my grave." he said with a wink.

OOC: Sorry Did my notice and I was off.

Vaan was traveling the first floor when he heard a ping, the sound of a message being received. He opened it up. It was a message... from Lowenthal! It asked him if he wanted to take on the queen. He typed back

To:Lowenthal

Sure dude be right over there I need to get back to the teleporteD. I'm in floor one at the moment.

He clicked send and began to run back to floor ones town. He went on it and said, "Floor Two!" A blue light materialized around him as he faded and reappeared back into floor two. He began to look around for Lowenthal. He seen him and ran up. Sorry I was late. He looked at the other person Lowenthal was with and looked at the girl. Vaan figured that he should introduce himself before he fought with her. He put a smile on his face and said, Hello, name is Vaan. Pleasure to be an acquaintance."

Lowenthal was cut short as he heard the ping of his messenger. He quickly opened his messenger and saw the massage from Vaan. "Ah. He's on his way. Maybe we could get started soon." Lowenthal said sighing, and rubbing his brow. He ran his hand through his hair and stood up, and saw Vaan rushing to them. "Alright, that was quick." When Vaan reached them, Lowenthal let him catch his breath. "Vaan this is Ahti. She'll be assisting us in this venture." Lowenthal said, hoping that they'll make nice.

"Pleasure to meet a minion of the Master of the Shadow Arts." She said with a bowing of her head, before brushing off her cloth armor and standing up; opening her menu and equipping her real gear, Galaxy Slicer on her back, and her Armor complete with tattoo firmly on her body. With a floating of her coat tail bottom she did a quick stretch and said aloud, "Shall we get going before the Bureau sends agents after us?"

Vaan watched as Lowenthal introduced him to Ahti. The girl had told him Pleasure to meet a minion of the master of the shadow arts Vaan looked at her and replied I will assure you that I am no minion and whose the Master of Shadow Art? Vaan ignored it and equipped his Anneal Blade and his Gun Metal vest. He seemed to be all set. He looked to the path ahead of him.

Lowenthal laughed aloud. "Apparently I'm the master of shadow arts." Lowenthal explained. He looked at Ahti. "I'm afraid Vaan's no minion. Perhaps someday though." He said winking at Vaan, and laughing again. "Alright, let's get this show underway." He said, his coat blowing in the wind. And with that he set off on the trail to the hornet's spawn zone.

Ahti looked all around at the second floor; it wasn't the first time she had been there, but she always loved the smell of this one~ the combined smell of flowers and adventure! "So where exactly is this queen wasp supposed to be " she asked, scanning the distance with Galaxy Slicer held tight. She was ready to slice up a bug stew~

Vaan began to follow Lowennthal to go and find where the wasp queen was hiding. Vaan had read the information broker that it came out by messing with the wind wasps. It would come it to protect them. Vaan looked at Lowenthal and said, We must disturb the Wind Wasps. Vaan started to stack the Wind Wasps. He had to kill them all.... Them all.

Lowenthal reached the area where the boss spawned. Strange that it wasn't there. "Alright Vann. Your plan will do. We'll kill all the wasps here." He said, nodding. And with that, Lowenthal drew his kunai and tossed it lightly into the air, and catching it. "Should be easy enough." He said, readying an attack.

ID: 18372

BD: 7+1=8(Hit) 3dmg

MD: 6-1(Evasion)=5(miss)

Lowenthal quickly swiped at a wasp, his kunai slicing it. It was strange, his kunai sliced through it and it didn't die. Must be due to it's high hp. He forgot for a second that this wasn't real life. It wasn't that long ago he remembered getting rid of hornet's nests in his mother's garden.  The hornet flew backwards from lowenthal's attack, and another hornet came from the side. Lowenthal heard it's wings and rolled out of the way just in time to dodge it's stinger. Damn bugs, they're swarming. He thought.

HP

Lowenthal: 29/29 [/////////////////////////////]

Ahti: 17/17 [/////////////////]

Vaan: 19/19 [///////////////////]

Hornet 1: 12/15 [////////////   ]

Hornet 2: 15/15 [///////////////]

Hornet 3: 15/15 [///////////////]

(Hornets do 1 base damage)

Ahti saw the swarm of bugs, and charged in, drawing away one of the bees to just fight here away from the others to prevent them from ganging up on one player. After getting it away she engaged in combat with it. Her blade sunk deep into it's body, slicing away a solid chunk of it's hp with the hit.  The wasp attempted to counter attack, but it's sting was deflected by her massive blade.

ID: 18382

BD: 8 Hit 4 Damage

MD: 4 Miss

HP

Lowenthal: 28/29 [///////////////////////////  ]

Ahti: 17/17 [/////////////////]

Vaan: 19/19 [///////////////////]

Hornet 1: 12/15 [////////////   ]

Hornet 2: 11/15 [///////////    ]

Hornet 3: 15/15 [///////////////]