[PP- F2] [Long live the Queen] the royal pain with (XplosivesRUs)(Blacksweetheart)

Alucard looks at the quest board and notices a quest that he already done and figures he would take a few of his low level friends on the quest so they can level up. So Alucard sends them a message.

To: Blacksweetheart

XplosivesRUs

Meet me in the first town on the second floor, I'm taking you on a quest. I will be at a bench in the northwest part of town. See you soon. 

Alucard sends the message and heads to the meeting spot on the second floor. "I hope they don't take to long to show up" He says to himself.

Reading the message, Shawn could help but laugh a little. 'That's Alucard for you, short and to the point.' He sent Alucard a confirmation and headed towards the specified location. 'I wonder what we will get to kill,' he thought to himself as he was walking, 'I haven't really gone past the first floor yet. What sort of enemies are up there?' Lost in thought, Shawn didn't even realize that he was already at the transport station to the second floor. 'Only one way to find out,' he said, stepping through the portal.  Once on the second floor, Shawn headed immediately to where he hoped Alucard was still waiting. He wasn't very patient most of the time.

I'm sitting outside a cafe when in my head I hear the familiar chime of a new message sent to me from another player. I open my inbox and smile when I see it's from Alucard. I wonder what Alex wants as I open the message to read that he's offering me to join him on a quest. I respond accepting the offer and head on my way. I take my time a little enjoying the feeling of the sunlight light breeze on my back.

To: Alucard

I'd love to! On my way now.

Alucard finds a bench and sits down to wait for his friends. As he waits, he checks the quest objectives and double check his inventory. after that he opens his menu and spawns a bread and water and eat and drinks them quietly.

- 1 water

-  1 bread

after he finish with his meal, Alucard lays out across the bench and closes his eyes. 

'He really needs to be more specific with his directions,'Shawn thought after looking for Alucard for over an hour. Norhtwest part of town isn't exactly a precise location. Just as he was about to give up however, Shawn finally found Alucard passed out on a bench. "You could fall asleep anywhere couldn't you," Shawn yelled in an attempt to wake his friend up. "I guess we are just waiting on sweet then. Scoot over so I can sit" he said while kicking Alucards legs off of the bench so he could sit and wait with him. 

While on my way to meeting up with Alucard and Xplosives I get another ping from a new message. I open it to see the weapon I'd ask a nice blacksmith to make me was ready. 'Well my venture to them will be a little longer than I'd like. Better let them know where I am.' 

To: Alucard

Just got the msg from the blacksmith, going to get my new blade then meet up with you guys. Kay?

Alucard wakes to Xplosives kicking him. Alucard sits up and looks at his friend "Why do you insist on bothering me? Wait where is Sweets?" as the words left his mouth, Alucard hears the familiar chime of a received message. Alucard opens and reads the message. "that was from Kiyoto, she had a weapon made and is going to get it. Sweets will be here soon." Says Alucard.

Practically skipping around giddy about my new weapon. Once I'm on the second floor I make my way to the end of the town. 'I'm not quite sure Alucard said were his exact location was.' As I think this I spot him and his spear. A devilish grin, curved up my face as i began to sneak up behind him hoping to scare him a little. 'Just like I'd try with big bro.' I thought as i crept closer.

((I don't know if our third party member is still playing, so we will be skipping him till I hear otherwise))

ID: 19642

LD: 20 

"Hmm Sweets should be here by now." Alucard says aloud. Alucard senses that he was being watched. So Alucard turns to investigate his surroundings, as he does, he turns to see Black Sweetheart trying to sneak up behind him. "hey there little girl! Trying to scare me huh?" Alucard says while laughing loudly. "So where is this weapon that you picked up before meeting up with me?"

The second Alucard turned and spotted me all the energy to hunt vanished. 'It's so disappointing when you're caught.' As I got closer my ears twitched to what Alucard had said. With a strong fire bursting inside me I puff up my chest and tear Alucard a new one.

"Who you callin a little girl?!" I shout at him while flailing my arms in an obnoxious manner.

"How-dare-you-call-me-lit-tle!" Each word enunciated by a punch or a kick towards my target.

Alucard throws his hands up as Sweets attacks him. "Hey now, it was a joke!" Alucard saying with a smirk. Sweets is cute when she gets fired up, i hope she just this fired up in battle. "I'm sorry hun, but we have a quest to take on. Are you ready?" Alucard starts pacing while explaining the quest to Black Sweetheart. 

After I've calmed down Alucard starts to explain the quest we will be doing. I stand there with my arms crossed thinking about my part in the battle. 'These enemies are flying so my sneak attack will be rather difficult. I'll have to be more careful with a direct attack, maybe we could take to the tree's to have an even ground with them?' I grin thinking back to my quest with Ssendom and how we ran through on top of the branches trying to like ninjas. I lower my arms as my stubbornness fades to excitement to go back into the trees to be a ninja again.  

Alucard gets done explaining the quest to Sweets and notices that she is lost in thought. "Hey, Are you even listening?" Alucard says waving his right hand in front of her face. "By the way I want to give you this." Alucard hands Sweets a emerald chain. "Its an uncommon trinket. It will help with your accuracy." Alucard says as he smiles at Sweets

-Emerald Chain

My attention is snapped back to focus on what's in front of me by Allucard waving his hand in front of my face. I push his hand away. My eyes followed him as he opened his inventory and a pretty emerald chain materialized in his hand. Just before I'm about to argue about my experience I stop myself when I remember the dangers of going up against something you're not ready to fight. 'He's looking out for me

"Thank you" I say as I accept it and equip it. The chain feels cold against my chest so I pull it out from under my top and look at it in the light. 

"It's pretty" I let go of the chain before hugging Alucard in further thanks. I then release him and stand at attention, ready to go into my next quest.

+Uncommon Trinket; Emerald Chain (+1 accuracy) 

"Hey, I cant let my friends running around without proper equipment, unless your Dillon." Says Alucard while laughing wholeheartedly. "Anyways is there anything you need to do before we head out?" Alucard asks Sweets while being concerned i hope this won't be to much for her. Alucard thinks to himself. Alucard grabs Sweets hand and starts to head to the edge of the safe zone. Once they hit the edge, Alucard turns and looks at Sweets "Last chance hun. You ready?" Alucard says with his battle harden face on. his eye were almost had no life in them. His lips were so pressed, they looked white.  

xxxxI stand there taking in Alucard's face. 'Can't tell if he's concentrating on being serious or trying not to let out a fart.' I giggle to myself before really thinking about his question.

" No, I'm sure I have everything." Just after saying so I check my inventory for my new sword. I step out of the safe zone, Alucard still in one hand. Then I equip the Eternal Harmony to my side, I turn towards Alucard with an innocent smile. 

"Are you ready?" 

"Aye, I am. Lets go" Alucard says with a soft smile as he looks down at Sweets and notices that he is still holding her hand, Alucard blushes and think honestly if it was for kiyoko, I wouldn't have any real drive in this world. "Thank you kiyoko." Alucard says just under his breath, hoping she didn't hear him. Alucard walks towards the trees with determination. Alucard lets go of Sweets's hand and says "Okay here the game plan, we need to kill a few wind wasp to force out the Queen. So keep your eyes peeled and your head on a swivel." Alucard draws his trident. "I promise I won't let nothing happen to you Ki." Alucard says to Sweets with a smile. Alucard walks through the trees just as he would if he was back home playing woodball on a paintball field, walking slowly and keeping quiet. Alucard motions to Kiyoko to him. "We may be able to use these tree to our favor, if you know I mean." Alucard says with a sly smile as he points at the lowest branch he could see.