[PP-F1] (quest) Making a living. [Helpcooldo] [Morgue]

He was sitting there at his friend Sarah's house.They were about to try out the nerve gear that they had calibrated as soon as they got home from the store."Here we go!See you on the other side!"Morgue had said."Yeah.See ya"His friend Sarah had said."Link Start"Those were the last words either one of them had said before it all went white.All of a sudden Morgue started seeing colors that looked like sideways pillars flying towards him.

:Password ************

He waited and finally materialized in a plaza with some other players and NPCs."Whoa!This looks awesome!"As he

looked around he began to see more and more people materializing and walking around.As he began walking

around ,he had noticed he had a starter sword and looked at it trying not to cut himself."This sword looks

somewhat realistic."

All of a sudden he heard a voice from close by."Morgue!"He looked over and had seen someone from his friends list.

"Sarah?You look totally awesome in the starter clothes"He had said in an excited manner."Thanks for the

compliment but I hate dresses"Sarah had said in a kind of angered voice."Oh,sorry"He said quietly.He began looking 

around then looked back at the spot where Sarah was standing.He noticed she was gone."Sarah?Where did you go?

.......Come on this isn't funny.As he began looking around some more he eventually found Sarah about five minutes

later."Sarah!There you are!I was looking all over for you!."He continued to look at Sarah which was looking at the 

ceiling.'What are you looking at?.....Well?."As he began to speak once more he started to see Sarah slowly

raise her arm and point at something."What are you.........."When he looked where she was pointing,he had

noticed that there was a strange goo coming from the ceiling."What in the world is that?"He yelled loudly.

Everything went quiet and suddenly got louder.A huge crowd had formed around the plaza and everyone

was looking where Morgue and Sarah were.Everyone started screaming and yelling at the top of their lungs.

All of a sudden the goo took shape into another huge player but in a red colored cloak.

The person began to speak,"Attention players.I welcome you to My world.My name is Akihiko Kayaba,and as of right

now,I am in control of this world.I am sure most of you have already noticed the logout button is missing from the main

menu.Let me assure you,this is not a defect in the game,I repeat,this is not a defect,but a key feature of

Sword Art Online.You can not logout of SAO of your own will."After that Morgue began feeling dizzy and passed out.

The last thing he heard was a blur.Sarah continued listening until she noticed that Morgue had passed out.She picked

him up on her shoulder and held him there.After a couple of minutes,she began slapping him to try to wake him up.

"Come on Morgue,we waited a whole year for this game.You can't bail out on me now.All of a sudden everyone pulled

out some mirrors from their item lists and Morgue started waking up."Finally"She said."What happened?"He said"No time for that look in

your menu.As soon as she said that they both began looking through their menus and pulled out an object.After a couple

of seconds flashes of light began appearing and everyone started changing their appearance.All of a sudden a beam

of light started shining in Morgue's face,then all of the light died down.

"You look totally different from your avatar Morgue"

Sarah had said quietly."You too"He had said back.All of a sudden Sarah started running off and went to the other side

of the plaza."Guess I won't be seeing her any time soon"He said to himself.

As he looked around he began noticing shops everywhere."Oh.I need to find something to do while i'm stuck in this world."

He said to himself.

post-5698-0-68467100-1433995821.jpg