[SP-F1] Earning a Living.

First few days of the game started Kida was walking around, he wanted to become a merchant. So he went to a merchants shop on level 1, to see if any of the merchants there could help him. He saw a wonderful looking merchants shop, so he started walking to the door.He was thinking what will happen if he gets rejected of getting help of becoming a merchant like him. When he walked in he saw a tall Male glaring at him. Kida slowly walked to the counter the tall male was standing at. Kida asked the tall male politely if he could teach him how to be a merchant. The tall male towered over kida., The tall merchant told Kida that he would help teach him.

Kida sighs heavily in relief as he asked for the merchants name. The merchant replied, "my name is Skitta what is your name?" Kida replies, "My n-name is Kida." As kida told the merchant his name he was looking at the items he has for saile, Kida was starting to wonder where to start."So Skitta where shall we start?" as kida starts looking back up at The merchant.

"We shall start off with the basics, We need to create an item. So the materials we need are potions an fishing rods." Kida tilted his head and told Skitta "Okay well we should get started than." 

The merchant told Kida to come with him to the back to get the items they need to get started. Skitta told kida in a gentle manner. "These are what you are going to sell, when you get these items you can sell them to people and get COLs and EXP for it." Kida had an unexpected yell of joy! "Thank you for helping me figure out how to start becoming a merchant Skitta." The merchant replies with a little chuckle behind his voice,"It was my pleasure to help you out, hope you accomplish your goals as a merchant." 

Kida wanted to try and get more supplies, so they went to the shop and waited for the merchant to sell a potion. Kida really wanted to go out and fight another boar. Kida gave the tall merchant a goofy look.

"Can we go out and get more supplies to sell in the shop?"

The merchant gave a little sigh,"Yeah we should go out and get some more supplies.

Kida and Skitta started walking out of the shop. When they got to the edge of the city, the merchant wanted Kida to fight so he tol Kida

"You are going try to fight a boar by your self."

Kida agreed to fighting by him self and gave is shoulders a little shrug.

"Well we better get started."

Kida sees a big boar charging them, Kida slowly reaches for his sword and withdraws it from his scabbard. When the boar got close enough he jumped over the big boar and gave it a harsh slash on the back. He barely gave the big boar a cut. 

Boar:3

Kida 9/9

When the boar turned around with a heavy pant he charged again, this time striking kida in the hip. 

Boar: 3/4

Kida 7/9

The boar knocked some of the wind out of him, but he recovered rather quickly and stroke the boar with his one-handed straight sword

Boar: 1/4

Kida: 7/9

Thr boar tried to charge again but missed an kida got another wonderful hit on the beast.

Boar 

Kida: 7/9

The merchant told kida "nice fighting out there." Kida struggled a little, "thanks." The merchant noticed that the boar dropped a potion of healing, he picked it up and gave it to Kida. "This could be sold.".

The Skitta and Kida started walking back to the Merchants Place to sell the Potion so Kida can see how it works when things are sold.Skitta told Kida, "All you need to do is put it next to things that are similar to the potion, it will hlep put things in order so people can find things faster. Once we do that we have to wait." Kida and Skitta waited for a good amount of time, some one walks in asking in a hopeful mood, "Do you sell potions of healing?" Skitta replies with a grateful voice, "Yes I do it is located near the corner of the shop, hope that is what you are looking for. It isn't the strongest but it will do." The person buying the potion let out a grateful sigh, " Thank you so much sir." skitta looked at the person and told him, "It's my pleasure that is why i'm hear." Skitta looked back at Kida, that is how you run a merchants shop. Maybe later we should go get some more items Kida thought. Kida let out a big sigh of relief.