[PP - F2] Adventuring on Floor 2 (Azazel)

Youno had been staying on floor one since she had started, she finally felt the need to be on the second floor, and so she teleported up. She was now in the town of Urbus. She walked around, looking at the town, It is so nice here. She thought to herself, I wonder what my adventure will hold for me... Will I see someone new or...? She wanted to go out into the fields, but first she felt the urge to explore the town, upon exploring the town, she found herself at the entrance to the fields.

Anna found herself on the second floor for no particular reason. It’d been awhile since she’d been here and wanted to come down and wander around awhile before heading back up to higher floors and finishing things. As she walked toward town she spotted a younger girl looking all starry eyed and of course being who she was, Anna had to check on the girl.

“You lost?†Zaz said as she approached the kid.

Youno heard someone speak to her, and she jumped, she turned around, her dark green eyes sparkling, "Well... Kinda. I wanted to go out into the fields to fight, but I don't know the first thing about it." She then felt excited, "But I did explore the town!" She got excited about the littlest of things. That was part of her personality. She fixed her beginner cloth garments, and looked back at the girl.

It was cute and Anna wanted to slap it only she wasn’t going to because the small girl looked so darn cheery and hopeful. She wanted to go out into the field and Zaz sighed. The girl looked like she’d not even crossed a field, yet alone battled in one. The dark haired woman rubbed at the back of her neck and sighed reluctantly. If she let the girl go on her own she knew it would die, and Azazel for whatever reason, could not have that on her head today.

“Alright… I’ll take you,†she said decidedly,†BUT! You have to follow directions and do whatever I tell you got it? If you die, then game over.â€

Youno eyes instantly widened, and sparkled with the sun's light. She was so happy! "I promise Miss..... What are you known as? I am known as Hasai." She bowed quickly, to get the formalities out of the way, even meeting new people, was fun! She quickly stood back up, and was full of bounding energy, she could not wait to go out into the fields. This would be her first time attempting to fight, but she was still excited, "I will not die.. and I am sure you can help me!"

The little girl got all sparkly on Anna; she hated it when they got all sparkly like this. Young girls were too happy and cheerful for her liking, but it was what it was, and now she was going to play chaperone for the afternoon. “Right then… let’s go,†Anna said as she turned on her heel and began to walk back the way she came. She walked slowly so that the girl could catch up.

When she did she eyed the little ball of energy beside her and smirked, “So what do they call you?†She asked the girl wanting her name. 

(uhm....... o.o Hello?)

Jouno looked at Azazel and smiled wide, "Hasai.... That is what I go by here. What about you?" She calmed down, and easily kept up with Azazel, she looked at the monsters and the scenery, "It would be more beautiful if the monsters were not out to get us." She murmured to herself, before a look of determination appeared on her face. She looked back at Azazel, "Can you teach me what you know?" She had to survive.... In order to see her adoptive father again. She would do whatever it took.