Journal of Nesutaa

«Name» RudeBoyNesutaa

» Username: RudeBoyNesutaa
» Real name: Nesutaa
» Age: 24
» Gender: Male
» Height: 5'6"

» About: History

Hello! Name is Nesutaa; I am 24 currently in school studying the culinary arts. I love baking sweets and want to open a bakery when I graduate. I currently work at a record store where I work the register and make screen print T-shirts for local bands. I love music ska, punk, reggae, metal, oldies, country it is all a big part of my life. There is nothing more liberating than going to a show and jumping into a ska pit and dancing.

When I’m not at school or work I’m at home playing games. Shooters, puzzle, adventure, racing, simulators, and RPGS, but there was always something special about MMORPGS. I think it was the bonds I made while playing online. I learned to love, learn and live while playing online with my friends. I met someone very special while plying. She taught me he ropes and helped me level up and even invited me to her guild. Eventually we became an item and married in-game, but sadly our guild began to disband due to personal problems between our guild leaders. We split up and never talked again; occasionally we ran into each other in the markets but never acknowledged each other. At the end a group of 9 us were left, and since most of us just didn’t have the drive to continue we disbanded and never logged back in. I always tried to recreate those feelings, but so far nothing has come close

Now I hear about this new Virtual MMO and it brings back all sorts of feelings. I e-mail all my old guild mates, in the hopes of re-living all those great times I had. I give them my user ID and to send me a friend request if they decide to play.

Here we go…… “Link Start†

» Virtues:
Friendly: Love meeting new people, but I can be shy at first.

Artistic: If its making food, drawing, or creating something I always make sure to make it my own and that it's special.

Loyal: Give me a reason to, and I will follow you to hell and back.

» Flaws:

Disability- cannot swim, and being in large banks of water makes me nervous.

Fools Love- always falling in love or believes they are in love, for the wrong person or even multiple people (usually one after another), and typically love at first sight. Star-crossed, ill-fated-love.

Lewd-  Inclined to, characterized by, or inciting to lust or lechery; lascivious. Obscene or indecent, as language or songs; salacious.

Profession:

Skills
Non-combat:
»

Passive:
» Light Armor <Rank 0>

Combat:
»

Weapon skills:
» One-handed curved sword <Rank 0>

Inventory
Weapons/Tools:
»10 bread

15 water

Scimitar

Cloth clothing

Roleplays
None
(no "in progress" means its complete; "incomplete" can mean one or the other person stopped replying for a long time)

Relationships (optional)
»None

Story Thus Far (optional)
»None