[SP-F1] <<Earning A Living>> (Complete)

"Welcome back, my friend. Floratine sees that you have brought the goods, yes? Well, it is time for you to learn how to craft! Let me know when you are done!" Those were the words Floratine left Quisani with before locking him in the backroom of the tailor shop. "Uhhhh..... lets try this, eh? All I got to do is act like a tailor right? Confidence is key? Quisani is gonna be like Floratine yes?" He was trying to sew a coat, and got something that reminded him of his Home Economic class. There was still enough materials to give it one more go.

ID: 20478
CD: 7 +1 EXP

Quisani had an idea. He'd seen it in a game about wizards. And while there weren't any wizards in SAO, there wasn't any reason why he couldn't adopt their garb. He grabbed a stick and charred it in the fireplace and began working on a new design. He lost track of time, but eventually it was finished. Unfortunately, Floratine had gone home for the evening. Quisani was stuck for the night. He ate more of that dirt bread and drank some more not-water.

Morning eventually came, and Floratine opened the door. "Well, well, well. Floratine is impressed by your first piece! Tell me, what do you call it?"

"Garbage."

"Sounds good to me, my friend! You will get better, and maybe Floratine will hire you, yes? Now go! World is big and market here is small!" And with that, Quisani hud flashed the quest complete and Floratine pushed him out. He was now a tailor.

ID: 20479

CD: 10 +1 EXP

COMPLETE

Rewards

• 10 mats
  • 2 SP
  • 800 Col
  • 2 EXP (from crafts)
  • Sewing kit
  • 7 mats (ID 21417 determined by GM Zero)