[SHOP-F9] The Drunken Moogle [PKer Accessible]

thedrunkenmooglenewbanner.png?w=600&h=21

Welcome to The Drunken Moogle. Grab yourself a drink and live tonight like it's your last!

Home of the Aincrad Entertainment Group!

(20% Col discount for AEG)

2450mc3.jpg

Placing a Custom Order:

To place a custom order, be it a special brew or potion, copy and paste the following information into your RP post.

Item Type: Potion or Crystal

Item Quality:
Item Effect:

Payment Method: Mats/Col (choose one).

Here are the running rates for custom orders.

• Good Quality - 200 Col or 1 Material
  • Uncommon Quality - 500 Col or 2 Materials
  • Rare Quality - 800 Col or 3 Materials
  • Perfect Quality - 1000 Col or 4 Materials

Placing a Standard Order:

To place a standard order, be it a special brew or potion, please make sure the item is available for purchase amongst the list below.

Good Quality:

• Item Name: The Moogle (1 in stock)

Item Description: A deliciously bizarre cocktail created and trademarked by The Drunken Moogle. The mixture looks slightly suggestive, composed of coconut, rum, and brandy with a cherry on top. However, this will quickly drown out any doubt when you finish it off and the alcohol leaves an impression.

•  

Uncommon Quality:

• Out of Stock

Rare Quality:

• Out of Stock

Perfect Quality:

• Out of Stock

* Items listed here may have been purchased prior to this list being updated, always check the shop's latest orders to insure your order is available.

Crafting Information

Alchemist Rank: 1 (Beginner Alchemist)
Experience: 0/20
Crafting/Day: 2

Available Mats: 0

» 1 (Epic Fail) - 1 Experience; Lose materials if crafting.
» 2-4 (Fail) - 1 Experience; Lose materials if crafting.
» 5-7 (Bad) - 1 Experience; 50% chance to salvage materials in repeat quest.
» 8-9 (Good) 2 Experience.
» 10 (Uncommon) - 3 Experience; requires GM approval for enhancements.
» 11 (Rare) - 5 Experience; requires GM approval for enhancements.
» 12 (Perfect) - 8 Experience; requires GM approval for enhancements.

History Log

#xxx [ ID ] Date || Quality || Experience || Total || Post #

#001 [20622] 6/19 || Good || +2 EXP || 2/20 || Post 2

#002 [20622] 6/19 || Epic Fail || +1 EXP || 3/20 || Post 2

#001 [20622] 6/19 || Good || +2 EXP || 2/20 || Post 2

Item Name: The Moogle

Item Quality: Good

Item Description: A deliciously bizarre cocktail created and trademarked by The Drunken Moogle. The mixture looks slightly suggestive, composed of coconut, rum, and brandy with a cherry on top. However, this will quickly drown out any doubt when you finish it off and the alcohol leaves an impression.
Item Effect: N/A

#002 [20622] 6/19 || Epic Fail || +1 EXP || 3/20 || Post 2

Zak opened the door, tapping twice on the glass as he entered, "Hey, Juzt. You here?" He didn't have anything in particular he desired to purchase, especially since he wasn't planning on joining the boss battles going on anytime soon, but he did take a gander at the lack of merchandise for sale. Perhaps it wasn't out yet or he was rather new at this, "Just here to drop off the mats you paid me, doesn't look like too good of a turn out, but at least it'll get you started." He transferred the two items to Juzt before heading back to his own shop, "Next time, full pay. I'll make sure to get you what you want, got it? Remember, you're my customer now."

Name: Dory Spear

Quality: Rare
Type of Item: 1H Spear

Description: A historical spear shaped after the classical design of Spartan weaponry, this spear is both simple and efficient in its design.
Desired Effect: +2 Damage

Name: Hoplite Shield

Quality: Good
Type of Item: Shield

Description: A historical shield shaped after the classical design of Spartan weaponry, this shield is both simple and efficient in its design.
Desired Effect: N/A

He was surprised to see a customer walking in this soon, within a few days after he had been given the keys to this establishment. The bar was completely far from being complete with stools resting atop of the tables and dust starting to gather on all the polished surfaces, there wasn't even more than a single drink ready for any customers. He just wasn't ready for people to start walking in and actually treating this like a legitimate bar, it had a bit of building to go. However, he didn't have to worry about it as the one who entered was here for other matters of business. Seeing a face that he had seen nearly a week ago, Justin would more than eagerly take the items that Zak had brought in, "Thanks, man. Had some business on my plate and forgot to swing back around." It did leave him a little disappointed that he literally got what he paid for, but he couldn't complain considering it was an improvement from his current arsenal, "Don't worry about it, long as it's better than the shoddy starting equipment." He wanted to talk a bit about the bar and Zak's opinions on it, but it appeared he was in a hurry, "Well, I'll catch you around. I'll be back soon once I get settled in, but don't cheat me out this time!" He joked, hoping he'd share a sense of humor with a fellow named Dom he met a few days ago, "See ya!"

+1 Dory Spear

+1 Hoplite Shield

Name: Dory Spear

Quality: Rare
Type of Item: 1H Spear

Description: A historical spear shaped after the classical design of Spartan weaponry, this spear is both simple and efficient in its design.
Desired Effect: +2 Damage

Name: Hoplite Shield

Quality: Good
Type of Item: Shield

Description: A historical shield shaped after the classical design of Spartan weaponry, this shield is both simple and efficient in its design.
Desired Effect: N/A

Zelrius waltzed into the store front with a new goal in mind. He was going to be taking redemption soon and needed items to boost along the death of this now buffed boss "I am going Green, I need atleast 2 Damage 3 crystals asap. Here's 7 attempts for you. Please make it swift"

-7 MATS to Juzt

• 1 year later...

Juzt eagerly accepted the man's materials, noting that he had admitted that he was a PKer, "Ah, who cares about a silly old color anyways? Green or otherwise, I deal with em all and you can't tell the difference. Shame on people for discriminating in such a modern time and age." Making his way over to his alchemists set, he'd trail off his point as he had something to admit himself, "Aye, I can't quite decipher how to make crystals yet, but I'll make you a pair of potions of the same quality. I'll let you know when I've got em done, alright man?" Getting to work, he wouldn't have much luck tho as the base material dissolved into a "good" quality ingredient, meaning an attempt at the damage potion would be futile, so he used the ingredient to make some more of his trademark alcohol. He had several attempts left and wasn't worried, but at least he'd have some more drinks on standby.

#003 [68525] 24.09.2016 || Good || + 2 EXP || 5/20 || Page 1, Post 10

#004 [68526] 24.09.2016 || Good || + 2 EXP || 7/20 || Page 1, Post 10

Item Name: The Moogle (x2)

Item Quality: Good

Item Effect: N/A

Edited by Juzt

#005 [68600] 25.09.2016 || Perfect || + 8 EXP || 15/20 || Page 1, Post 11

#006 [68601] 25.09.2016 || Fail || + 1 EXP || 16/20 || Page 1, Post 11

Item Name: Libertea (x1)

Item Quality: Perfect

Item Tier: 1

Item Description: A delicious cocktail created by The Drunken Moogle. The drink, composed of bourbon and lemon extract, is mixed into a glass of chilled black tea and served with fresh basil for visual flair. It's a very smooth drink that'll hit you like a truck as the alcohol is hardly noticeable so don't express too much freedom while consuming.

Item Effect: +3 DMG for the duration of one thread.

Edited by Juzt