[PP-F4} <<Feeding The Enemy>> (Cho) Complete!

Dangit! Emblem said the word through laughs as he backed behind the tree and made a snowball to through at his friend. He looked away from cover to see a snowball wizz by his head. He began building a small wall next to the tree the blindly threw his snowball at his friend. He looked up to see his friends familiar Shien drop a pile of snow on his head. Wow thanks Shien! Emblem giggled then ducked behind his cover. He hadn't had this much fun in all his time playing no not playing but being stuck in this game. Nice move Cho! 

OOC: PM me please

Cho grinned wildly, and saw Shien come back and join her, she stood up and shot a snowball at Emblem, before hiding behind her wall. She gave Shien a command, and he flew towards Emblem. He flew high in the sky, and landed on a branch above Emblem, he smirked, and started to jump, the branches of the tree shook, causing tons of snow to shower down on Emblem. Cho started laughing so hard, and rolling on the floor, then she stopped, as she got an idea, she sung out a note, with lyrics, Do you wanna build a snowman?

Emblem dropped to the floor laughing as soon as he heard the lyric's come out of his friends mouth. He thought of singing the next line but decided against it. He got up then sat. Emblem looked up at the sky to see the sun slowly go down. It was getting late. He hadn't checked the time in a while and hadn't felt the time go by so quickly. He collapsed to the ground and smiled. Alright cho you win! Emblem embraced the cold and closed his eyes. He saw the setting sun then got up from his seat and sat at the edge of the cliff he had climbed up and watched the sun.

Cho watched him say she won, and so she pumped her fist in the air, Yay! Then she saw him sit on the edge to watch the sunset, and so she got up. She walked over, and took a seat next to Emblem. Then she found herself do something she hadn't expected. She grabbed Emblem's hand, and her face blushed a bit. She made it look like she was just seeing their hand comparison, and felt herself laugh a bit as she saw hers was so small. It wasn't fair! For a 12 year old, she was so tiny! Her gaze lifted from their hands to the sky.

As Emblem watched the sun go down over the mountains he felt light pressure on his hand and looked over to see Cho with her hand on his. She seemed to be looking at there hands intently. He shrugged it off then looked back up at the sun slowly dipping under the mountains. He wondered where the sun went in this game. The world was a castle in the sky and not at all a planet. He laughed at his over complicated thought then looked over at Cho. He watched as slight breeze came in blowing there hair ever so slightly. He thought of doing something romantic but blushed and decided against it. He looked back at the sun and muttered a single word. Beautiful. 

Cho noticed Emblem look at her out of the corner of her eyes, and suddenly she felt a bit tired, with a huge yawn, she dropped their hands, and made sure her body was somewhat away from the edge, before laying her head on his lap, I am ti-- she yawned, red.... and yawned again. She closed her eyes for a few seconds, and felt Shien run to her. Shien snuggled in her stomach, and he let out a yawn as well. Now Emblem was dealing with two tired things, one a person and one an animal. Cho giggled at that thought, and kept her eyes closed.

​Emblem smiled as he saw his friend yawn then lay down putting her head on his lap. he looked over to see Shien do the same as well. How cute. Emblem looked back at the fading sun and noticed that night was minutes away. He decided as soon as the two woke up he'd go for the mob again. Emblem felt his eyes droop and he thought to himself to stay awake and watched the two. He decided he'd take them to a safer place so he picked the two up and was surprised how light Cho was. He set the two down with Cho's head resting on the log he had been sitting on. Emblem sighed and looked up where the ice dragon hatchling had been and called out. Aisu! I'm coming for you!

Cho shot up, as soon as she heard someone shout, I had acutally fallen asleep.... It was surprisingly comfy. Cho noticed she had been placed on a log, and inside she felt a swirl of sadness, however her eyes scanned the clearing and spotted Emblem, and she got to her feet. She felt a small nudge, as Shien nudged her, and she stood to her feet, I wish he had let me sleep on his lap, but his familiar is a higher priority. Cho walked closer to Emblem, and looked around, Shall we go and look for him/her? He/She still hadn't come into the clearing they had been in. Her gaze shifted around the clearing looking for any sign of him/her. She had no idea what gender Aisu was.

Emblem looked back. Oh I'm sorry, did I wake you? Emblem felt bad for waking her up and walked over and sat down next to her. How'd you sleep?  Emblem looked at Cho and smiled. To be honest he was having a better time with Cho than he was looking for the familiar. Sure I guess we should go. Emblem got up and put his hand out for Cho to take it and help her up. Emblem walked up towards the cliff side and began climbing up it. He was sure of himself he would get the familiar. Without a doubt. 

(I've been using the wrong font!)

Cho let him help her up, after saying, No its fine! I shouldn't have fallen asleep! Shien jerked awake, and Cho started to climb. Suddenly Shien sent her a message through her thoughts, The dragon is ahead. Sure enough, Cho spotted the dragon hatchling right ahead of them, Go ahead Emblem! You got this! She was confident in him, and she knew he could do it! She stood still, and waited for Emblem to make the move, if Aisu didn't accepted Emblem again, Cho would stay until he did. She promised she would help Emblem, and she planned on keeping that promise.

Got it! Emblem finished the climb the watched as the ice dragon hatchling walked towards him in a casual fashion. Emblem opened up his inventory and materialized the steak. Emblem set it in front of the dragon then smiled at it. Go ahead buddy it's all yours! Emblem watched as the ice dragon nervously inched towards the steak then took a bite. â€‹Emblem smiled as the dragon squealed  in delight and rubbed it's head on his leg. He had done it. He had tamed the dragon.

ID:24927

LD:14

Alright Aisu, lets go meet your new friends! Emblem waited for his friend to finish the climb and meet his new friend. Emblem pet his familiars head as it flew up to his shoulder. 

Cho finished the climb, and then she spotted Emblem with Aisu, they had become friends! She pumped her fist in the air, Yay! Hello Aisu! My name is Cho, and this is Shien! Shien gave a meow of a greeting, as he flew and landed on Cho's head, and Cho giggled. She held out her hand for a highfive from Embelm, and Shien instantly ran forward onto her arm, and held out his paw in a mimic of hers. She laughed even harder, Today was a good day, a nice break from the fighting in this world. She looked at Emblem, I am happy I got to spend it with him.

Emblem gave a smile that could represent nothing but pure happiness he highfived the two and noticed the dragon trying to join the high five. Emblem brought the dragon to Shien and hopes that they would get along. "Hey thanks again for helping me out today." Emblem sank down in the snow then looked up at the stars. Pointing out constellations in his head. "Hey Cho." Emblem blushed. "Do you want to go to a cafe or something with me sometime?" Emblem looked down and the ground and played with the snow. He had asked her out before but they had never gone on a date. Emblem rushed and got up. "Ummm I guess we should go now!"

Cho looked at him, You have already asked me out, I was wondering when we were actually going to start dating. When do you want to go to the cafe? She was officially excited again, and she couldn't wait. Emblem had gotten his familiar, and they were finally going to go on a date. This was the best day ever, after all... A lot of fun things had happened, We should also do another day like this one, of course minus the searching. She gave a cute (^.^) face, before letting Shien fly off her arm, as he talked to Aisu, she gave Emblem a hug.

Emblem felt his friend give him a hug. And he smiled. He heard his Familiar begin teasing him  Emblem's in lo-ve! Emblem's in Lo-ve! Emblem grit his teeth and looked up at Aisu to see her giving him a menacing look. He smiled and began giggling. I guess we can go tomorrow?.Emblem smiled and began walking down the mountain helping his friend. He felt his familiar land on his head and poke it's head out then began talking to him.  So Ren who's that lion cub? Emblem responded back. He found the communication between the two amazing and enjoyed talking with his friend. That's Shien, Cho's familiar. Im sure you guys will be great friends! Emblem continued back down the mountain thinking of the date he would have with her soon.

Topic Complete!

Cho

200 Col

+1 Skill Point

Emblem

200 Col

Title: Ice Dragon Tamer

Familiar: Aisu The ice dragon hatchling

+1 skill point