[PP-F4] Testing the skills of Sako (Guild: Silver Moon, Sako)

Youno quickly stood, at the edge of the town, she sent a quick message to her guild members, telling them to meet at the gate of Town 4, so they could test Sako's skills and she hit send. She sat down to wait for the others to join her, then she sent a message to Sako, telling her to come to Floor 4, at the edge of the town, near the wilderness gate. She wanted to test Sako's skills of all sorts of things. She would be sitting back, and watching, only coming in when she was needed.

I was the first to arrive at the scene when I arrived a PM from my guild leader telling me to arrive at the gate of town 4 after waking up from an afternoon nap. I quickly got my stuff and equipment ready. This is probably about the new applicant. I thought. I'm probably going to be called to duty today. I was excited and after locking the door of my room at an inn, I bolted down the stairs until finally arriving at the scene of the testing. I saw Hasai standing by the gate of town 4 and the weather was perfect for some hunting. After pausing a moment to catch my breath, I noticed that no one else has arrived yet. "So.... Where exactly is this new guy?" I said, "Are we going to observe his fighting skills or his loot gathering skills?" I continued. "Wait, he is a guy right?"

Emblem sprinted over to the group panting like a dog he put his hands on his knees "Am I seriously late again! Does this gam hate me or something! Emblem looked up and greeted his fellow guild mates. Oh so we're testing her? Emblem pat Sako's head. "I partied with her not to long ago." Emblem looked over and fist bumped Goldenarroz. Then gave Cho a small hug. It's great to see you all! So what's the first test Haisai?

will we be fighting some low level boars or wolves?